Chapter 14

Friday came quickly, and that meant that Annie had not one, but 2 hours with Umbridge, she didn't liked her since the beginning and less after what she did to Harry one day ago on detention, but she made a promise to Harry that she won't cause any problem, and she did. After finishing that she headed to her Arithmancy class. When she arrived she sat next to Draco the whole class, at the end she was picking Of her things when he talked
"Today at 4 pm?" He asked
"Yea sure, I will see you in the library" she said smiling as always before she leave. She waved Lex as he was going to a class while she went to the great hall for her free period before the last class of the day. She was walking when she saw Luna Lovegood coming in her way.
"Hey luna, how are you?" Annie said
"Oh hey Annie, I'm Great Thanks for asking, what about you?"
"I'm good too. What you're doing?"
"I'm waiting for my roommate, Emma"
"Oh right, she just had class with me, uh she must be coming now, want me to wait here with you?"
"That would be great Annie thanks" they both started talking and like 2 minutes ago the other Ravenclaw girl appear
"Sorry luna, I was talking with my partner" Emma said
"No problem, Annie was here to talking to me, you too know each other?"
"We have class together but i think we haven't had de pleasure of taking, I'm Emma"
"Annie, nice to meet you, you're Neville's partner right?"
"Yea I'm he is a nice guy" Emma said "we are going to the great hall to meet some other Ravenclaw, wanna join in our way there?"
"Yea sure, let's go". On their way Annie and Emma were talking about how she was a muggleborn, then they talked about how she and luna beaches me friends, they were Having a great time until they reach the great hall.
"Well I hope we can chat another time" Annie said
"Whenever you want haha" Emma said
"See you later Annie" luna said
"See you later girls" Annie said and went to sit with Colin in the Gryffindor table.
"What the hell was that?!" He asked
"What thing?" She said
"That was Emma, Emma Sinclair!"
" Yea and what about that"
" nothing but the fact she is like my major crush"
"Uh since when?"
"Last year, second task, are you friends with her?"
"Well we go to class together and we just talked today..."
"You have to introduce me to her"
"You're crazy Colin. I just met her"
"You've a whole year... but if it's sooner better" Annie just laughed and she saw Harry coming to the table
"Harry thanks god you're here. Now I don't need to here this guy anymore" she said smiling, she saw Harry a bit serious
"What happened?" She asked him
"Umbridge happened, she is staring to get that punishment to other people. Not also that, I've not been able to talk with Dumbledore"
"It's okay Harry I'm sure he is just busy, and about Umbridge. Well we are lucky to say that those dark defense professors don't last longer than a year, you just give it time. It's the first week yet"
"Yea you're right, hey talking about school, Ron told me about your project. You're with Malfoy?"
"Yea. The teacher paired us"
"You know that you can ask for a change of partner"
"It's ok harry, it's just a project. And he wants to ace this as the same as me so I don't think there would be a problem"
"Ok but if something happens you tell me, by the way where is that boyfriend of yours?"
"His name is Mathew Harry, remember he has a name... and he is in class I guess"
"Okay Okay sorry, well let's eat now"
After she ate she went to her class. When classes where over she  went back to her dorm room to change her uniform and wait until it was 3:45 to leave the common room to go to the library .
———————————-/——-
Night guys! Make sure to leave a comment if you like it!