Chapter 17

Only one week left before winter break. Annie was as usual sitting next to Draco in her second last class of the day.  When the class was over she started to get up And leave when Draco touched her arm.
"Hey, um I can't today, I've a meeting with Umbridge" he said. She knew that he was now part of that stupid group Umbridge made to make sure that everything was "controlled",  they knew that she was suspicious about Dumbledore's army. And Annie at first was afraid that Draco would take advantage of meeting her once a week and tried to take information from her. But so far he never mentions it.
"Uh Okay, well as I told you I can't on Saturday so Sunday is good?"
"Yea sure. Sunday, 11 am?" He said
"Okay I will see you there" She said before walking out.
She was actually happy that finally she could spend a Friday afternoon with her friends. So after the meeting with Dumbledore's Army she went with lex and Colin to the common room and they spent the rest of the noon doing stupid but fun stuff.
On Saturday after getting breakfast she met Mathew at the main entrance of the castle
"Hi" she said
"Hey baby" he said with a big smile
"So I was thinking, because it's our last date before winter break, we can do something special..... like that fancy restaurant or something" Annie said
"Baby that sounds great.. but, well it's Justin's birthday, and all the guys are going to the 3 broomsticks to celebrate, I was thinking we can go there"
"Oh, well..."
"Please baby" Annie didn't wanted another fight, so she agreed. When they got there, they sat along Mathew's friends. Most of them where Ravenclaw, also some Hufflepuff.
After about 3 hours, Mathew was drunk enough.
"Mathew. Let's go. Let's have a walk before going back. You can get to the castle like this" Annie said. With help of one of Mathew's friend she made him stand up.
When they were already outside the bar Mathew started kissing her out of nowhere.
"Common baby, why don't you want to be with me? We can do it right now"
"Mathew please stop. We have discussed this before. I'm feeling uncomfortable now."
" Am i the reason? Or the reason is that stupid boy over there that is looking you" she turned to see a boy who looked older than Mathew, he was with a group of friends and they just turned over to see them both.
"Common Mather lets go now" Annie said trying to avoid the guys.
"No! That dude over there is gonna listen to me"
"Mathew don't go, Mathew!" But it was late Mathew was already waking to them.
"Hey jerk! Were you watching my girlfriend?"
"Excuse me? Are you talking to me" the guy said annoyed
"Yes idiot I'm talking to you, she is MINE"
"Well you little rat. What if I was looking her? Your name is not over her, you can't stop me for watching"
"Don't you there to be disrespectful with me" and hangs when Mathew lost it and started a fight with the guy.
"Mathew" Annie said "Mathew stop!" That was enough for her she approached to them "Mathew!" She said before tooling his arm. But he didn't saw that coming and before even react he turn over and smash his hand on Annie's upper cheek. The everything became silent. 
"Annie..." Mathew started.
"Don't. Please" she said while stepping back and started her way to the castle by herself.
She was destroyed. She could not believe what just happened.
When she entered her dorm she Change onto her pjs and throw herself in the bed.