Chapter 16

Months went by and snow started. Umbridge was going insane with all her rules. But thanks god harry got a plan, he was going to do a meeting that Friday, Annie worked really fast on her work along Draco because she knew she needed to arrive to the meeting.
"Hey I'm late to this thing..." Annie said trying to avoid to say where she was heading out
"Don't worry I will take the books  this time" he said
"Thanks" She said smiling and she started to head out the library, when she arrived to the place everyone was already there
"Sorry" She said while she was entering, she spot Mathew and she sat next to him.
"Why are you this late?" He whispered to hear a bit annoyed.
"You know I do my project on Friday" Annie answered in a dry tone
"and yet another thing where you want to take your time." He said in a sarcastic way. That comment made Annie feel bad and hurt. The last couple of weeks they were arguing because Mathew wanted to do something more intimate with her but she said that she was not ready and that she needed time. Thing that didn't make Mathew that happy. And now with Umbridge "relationship" rule it was harder for them to meet during the week. And during the weekend they passed their time arguing about that.
Annie didn't say anything else and instead she locked her attention in what harry was saying.
When the meeting was over everyone made a line to register themselves.
"Are you sure you are able to be in this class?" Mathew asked.
"YES. I'm sure." Annie answered starting getting annoyed.
She got into the line just behind Lex
"Hey. Are you alright?" He asked concerned
"Yea Yea I'm good don't worry" she answered.
On the was back Annie left Mathew behind with some other Ravenclaw. And she went back to the castle along Ginny, Neville, the twins, Luna and the trio. Everything was going well until Hermione mentioned that Cho couldn't keep her eyes off harry. Annie knew that had affected Ginny in some way. When they got back to their dorm they started talking.
"I can't believe that. Cho is having feelings for Harry now? But last year she rejected him." Ginny said furiously
"Well I agree with you in that but.."
"And what he is going to do? Of course he is gonna go after that girl. And again I'm invisible to him as always! "
"Look Ginny you are my best friend. But you've a boyfriend now, you should not be caring of who or what harry does with his love life"
"Ugh you're right..."
"I know, I'm always right" they both started laughing
"Common Lex got some chocolate from his mom this morning. Let's go to steal some " Annie said trying to make her friend forget the topic. And it worked.