Chapter 26

Everything happened so soon, one moment they were all in the minister of magic, shocked about knowing that in fact the dark lord had came back, and before they knew it was Sirius funeral. Because they never found the body they decided to just had a really intimate ceremony held in his honor, just the order, harry, Annie, the Wesleys, Laura, Hermione and that's it.
Annie found herself crying in silence during the whole act, taking her aunt's hand the whole ceremony, she was crying too, she didn't remember the last time she saw her aunt crying. Not only her but also Harry kept crying the whole ceremony, this made Annie's heart broke even more, not only Sirius was death, but also she could not help her loved ones to feel better.
After the ceremony ended her aunt decided to go with Molly, she had offered her to stay with them for a while before going back to Ireland. Harry was with Hermione and Ron in a corner. Annie thought it was a better idea if she went to distract herself a bit, after all the due for her project with Malfoy was next week. She knew that a couple of Harry's professors gave him a couple of days more for taking exams and handing works. But it was not the case for her, and neither for Draco, even the fact that now his dad was going to be send to Azkaban... she didn't care about Lucius fate, but she did care about Draco's, and she didn't expected him to think about the project right now, so she decided to finish it by herself.
She walked back to the castle and directly to the library, it was already dark, and there was no soul in there, or at least she thought that.
When she was right in the middle of the room she just not saw a light that came right from one of the aisle, but also she heard a sobbing. She got concerned and she started to get closer to the light.
"Who... who is there?" And then she saw the most  shocking thing, there was Draco, with red eyes and in front of 2 books
"What the hell you are doing here?!?" He said with an angry tone
"I.. i came to finish the project.. I thought you might..."
"'Might what? Oh you thought that because my father is going to prison i was not going to be able to do it? Mind your own business Potter"  that last thing made Annie started to get angry
"Well it's my project to Malfoy, I've rights to get worried about it"
"Ha, Yea sure, don't you see that just because of your last name you don't need this? You've your life sort out? While I've a life full of disgrace? So don't come to me about those 'problems', so go back to be perfect with your people and leave me alone"
"Listen yo me Malfoy, I'm tired of people like you telling me that, yes I'm a Potter, Yes I love harry as my brother, but that I've the last name Potter, doesn't mean I get all I wanted for. I'm tired of it, I'm not my family... and you're not your family neither... you're more than that, but you need to see it for yourself before doing anything in respect of that" Annie was furious, she start crying and she saw how Draco Change his face from angry to concerned about how he just made her feel. "I should go " she said before he stop her by taking her hand
"No.. wait.. I'm sorry " he said staring to cry "I'm just scared and I'm so lonely that makes me get mad, I didn't  mean to make you feel bad" he said with tears coming out of his eyes.
Annie made  the way to his face, And with her hands, she cleaned the tears . "You're not alone Draco, I'm here.."
"Why Annie?why you're here with someone like me?"
"Exactly because of that, because i saw the real you.."
Draco start getting closer and closer to her
"I.. I have wanted to do this for so long" he whispered right infringement of her, face to face.
"Then just do it" she said, and after that Draco start kissing her, first it was slow but it start getting way more intense, and what started as a tiny kiss, it ended being a way longer make out session.