Chapter 46

It was a rainy day. Annie was in the common room with Lex and Colin doing some homework they had left before the weekend.
"This amount of homework should be illegal" Colin said
"Oh shut up and just finish it" Lex said while noticing Annie was a bit distracted "everything alright?"
"I don't know... call me crazy but I've a weird feeling today"
"Yea that weird feeling is. The anxiety we are getting as the OWLS are just around the corner"
"Maybe I should go to distract myself a bit and take a walk"
"Want us to go with you?"
"No it's ok.. I'll be back and Colin if you're going to take my essay while I'm gone, at least use your own words this time" she said before heading out of the tower.
As she was walking down the hallways she started feeling a presence watching her, but no one was near
"Who's there?" She asked but no one answered
She continue walking a bit more when someone suddenly grab her hand. And take her inside a classroom. She was scared for a second, but then she notice it was Draco.
"For god sake Draco you scared me! What are you doing? Shouldn't you be resting?"
"I..." his voice tone  was enough for her to know something was wrong.
"Draco what's going on?"
"I.. I am sorry Annie I've to do this. Or he will kill me, and my mother, and if he somehow know about you I..."
"Draco calm down. What you've to do?"
"You need to promise me this, no matter what you will leave this room and you will go straight to your dorm"
"Draco what's going on? Please tell me!"
"They are coming tonight.. here, my aunt and some other death Easters"
"Why are they coming and how?"
"I.. they made me restore this old Wardrobe.. it has a twin and they can transport through there"
"Why are they coming?"
"I .. I have to do something I really don't want to do..."
"Then don't... please don't Draco don't do whatever you're talking about"
"I'm scared Annie, I'm very scared and I don't want to do it"
"Shh it's okay, everything is going to be okay you don't need to do it, there must be another way"
"I don't think so.. I need to do it Annie I'm so sorry"
"Draco listen to me.. you don't have to do it"
"You should go, you need to be safe"
"Are you insane? I'm not going anywhere!"
"Then you don't leave me another option" and with his wand he took her down. Giving him enough time to go out of the room and lock it with an spell
"Draco please open the door"
"This is for your own safe... I need you to be okay. That's all I care right now... in case I can't do it..."
"You don't have to do it, Draco please" she said crying.
"I'm so sorry Annie, if I do it you will probably hate me for life.... if I don't.. then probably I won't make it out alive... either way I need to tel you how much I love you and how happy you made me"
"Draco..."
"Goodbye Annie...."
And with that she heard how he cast a silence spell in the room before leaving. She couldn't stop crying and trying to opening the door. But it was useless...to a point where she gave up and just sat next to the door sobbing.
An hour passed by until she heard some voices around the hallway, and she heard how some doors around it where opening, she stand up and quickly dry her tears before taking her wand out, waiting for the Door to be opened. As far as she knew it could be anyone, so better be prepared. Just a few seconds later the door got open, to reveal none other than Neville
"Oh for god same Neville" she said running to him and hugging him
"Annie! You got us worried what are you doing here?!!"
"I.. Someone trapped me here, I don't know who, I've been here for Over an hour, what happened"
"I think you should come.." Annie's heart started pounding, and she started running next to Neville, and other students that were in the hallway, as she passed downs some parts of the castle she could definitely see there was a fight out here, and just as she arrived to the crowded main patio of the school she saw it... it was Dumbledore, laying dead in the ground.. Harry next to him
"What the hell happened?" Was all she could say at the moment.