Chapter 31

Draco was waiting just next to the small parking lot next to the Main Street were the festival was being held, he was feeling nervous. He didn't knew why but he was constantly fixing his shirt and looking his watch.
Until a car pool over and He recognize Annie coming out of it.
"Last time you put on lipstick while driving " Annie said to her aunt
"Hey it was a fun experience" Laura said
"Hey" Annie said when she saw Draco standing over there
"Hey.. you look great "
"Thanks...aunt I want to meet you someone, he is d.."
"Davon" Draco said shaking his hand with Laura "nice to meet you madam"
"Nice to meet you too" Laura said smiling "so davon, Annie here told me you're visiting some family?"
"Oh yea I've a old aunt that lives in the outside of the town, so I came to spend some time with her "
"That's a nice thought of yours"
"So.. how much time we have tonight?" Annie said changing the topic
"Well I will be with my date for 3 hours, so why don't we see right here at 11:30 pm?"
"That's sounds good to me" Annie said leading Draco out to the Main Street
"Uh.. i will bring her on time I promise" Draco said quiet nervous
"I'm sure you will" Laura respond while laughing a bit about what he just said.
"So davon huh?" Annie teased
"I just thought it was better you know... you told me you've not tell her nothing about me but what if he have heard your cousin or some of your friends talking about me? I don't want to give her the wrong impression..."
"Don't worry, just be yourself and you will do that. I'm sure my aunt will love you" she said smiling "now... back to our date.."
"What you wanna do?" He asked
"I'm starvinggg, let's find something to eat" she said taking his hand and leading him around the small stalls located all around the Main Street of the town.
After they ate something they played some fair games, both of them feel like they were little kids again.
Finally they settled around the small dance floor that was in the middle of the street, Draco bought a cider for Annie and a beer for himself.
"This is really fun" he said
"I'm glad you're liking it"
"I need to admit that this is my first date ever"
"Oh yea sure" she said in a sarcastic way
"I'm being serious!"
"Are you trying to tell me that Draco Malfoy, one of the most wanted guys of Hogwarts never had a date?what about Parkinson? I thought you two used to date"
"We never date date, it was more like let's just snug, I know it sound lame but that was what happened"
"So that means I'm your first date?"
"Yes you're, and being honest I don't think I could have chose someone better to do this with" that comment made her blush.
"You know what, let's dance"
"What? I don't really know how to dance that kind of music" he said nervous
"Common Justo follow me" and with that they started dancing, after a couple of songs a slow one came
"Can I have this dance?" He said offering her his hand
"You're such a gentleman" she said while smirking and giving him her hand
Slowly during the dance they start becoming closer and closer
"Your eyes make me crazy"he whispered
"Everyone says I have my mom's eyes... her smile and her eyes"
"I'm sure she was pretty"
"She was.."
"Do you miss them?"
"Sometimes.. I was too young, I don't really have memories of them to get emotional about...but there have been moments on my life that I wished I have them here with me, moments like this one.."
"Like this one?"
"I love my aunt with all my life, she has give me everything, but sometimes I wonder how a moment would be if instead of her being there were my parents, I will never experience being nervous about my dad meeting a guy I date, or my mom talking to me about love and how she found out my dad was the one... those kind of moments"
"Would you think they would like me?"
"I'm sure my mom would have adore you, she was so much like my aunt, my dad probably would be a bit harder I guess, after all he is a Potter... stubborn runs in our vains, but after realizing how happy I'm with you I'm sure he would have accept you"
"So I make you happy?"
She nodded
"Good, I'm glad to hear that" he said smiling
After a couple of more songs it was already 11:27 so they walk back to the parking lot and they waited until Laura came back
"On time, that's great" she said smiling
"How was your date?"Annie asked
"Uhh lets just say I got free food and wine" she said laughing
"Well it was really nice to meet you madame"
"Oh please call me Laura,... and by the way, davon... here Annie told me you're going back home soon?"
"Yes.. I'm going back this Sunday at noon"
"Well I was wondering, and of yours if your aunt it's okay with it, maybe you want to come with us tomorrow to Galway, I've to do some errands and I've at appointments at a hair saloon over there, you two can enjoy the city, go shopping or to eat, and we will be back at 7 pm"
"I would love that! I mean if you really mean it I would like to go"
"So it's settled! Why don't you meet us at the gas station at 10 am ?" Laura asked
"That's fine with me, thanks a lot, I will see you tomorrow"
Laura smiles and got inside of the car
"So I guess I will see you tomorrow" he said to Annie smiling
"It's a date" she said back "night davon"she said while smirking and getting inside the car
Draco waited there while he saw them drive away
'That girl really knows how to drive me crazy" he said with a big smile before heading back to his hotel