Chapter 4

After that day Annie and Harry became closer and closer, although Annie didn't need a lot of time to get to the conclusion that Harry was always gonna be "the boy who lived" and everyone knew that. He would always have followers and the same as enemies. And was not only talking of school rivals as Draco Malfoy, the Slytherin kid that Harry told her about. But also all the bad people who wanted him out of the picture. After all he told her what happened in his first year and how he almost died.
Over Christmas on the train station Harry met Aunt Laurel. Annie was nervous but at the end everything went well, they even took Harry to private drive when his uncle didn't show up.
So in general everything in Annie's first year was great. Except one thing.
She really liked the friendship she had made with Lex, and also with one of his roommates Colin. But she missed Ginny, the last couple of months she has been distant and Annie was worried about it. She didn't knew If it was because of Harry or something else was happening. Also Harry started being over protected with her when the events of people being petrified, including Colin.
One day when she returned from visiting Colin, Annie realized that Ginny was not in the room and that it was pretty late for her to be out. She lay in her bed and waited for her to come but she didn't.
Next day she was walking to class still thinking about Ginny, when Ron approach to tell her that both Ginny was in the hospital wing. They both ran there where Ginny was happy to see them but she also feel guilty about what happened. Then Ginny told her about how harry was the one who saved her.
Later that day Annie went to see Harry and thank him for what he did for this friend, also she told him that she was proud of calling him her cousin.
Not that much after the petrified ones came back, Hermione, Colin and the others.
When the year end Annie was pretty happy and didn't wanted to leave. But she knew that the summer was going fast and she would returned soon.