First Chapter : Natsu Dragneel Prince of Magnolia

Hope you all enjoy the first chapter of True Love ! Please comment and vote !!! I would also like to dedicate my first chapter to TheMermaid to say " I hope you have a lovely wedding and to celebrate you being 16weeks pregnant ! " .

--------------------------------------------------------

Natsu's POV

Just a day ago my parents had told me i would be marrying Princess Lisanna Strauss , But the only thing is my parents do not believe in true love and they want me to marry a princess , but i'v tried to tell them that i love someone else a girl called Lucy Hearfillia . But they had said that i would have to marry a Princess and my true love is not a princess she is the complete opposite she is a slave . I know your probably wondering how i met this slave , Lucy Hearfillia well i will tell you.It all started on the day of my 16th birthday my parents had planned a ball for me ...

Start Of Flash Back---------------------------------

Normal POV

The ball room was filled with lots of people from different kingdom's . "Welcome Igneel Dragneel King of Magnolia and his son Prince Natsu Dragneel !" Someone shouted while everyone else claped their hands . Natsu slowly walked down a set of stairs behind his father .

Natsu and his father was quickly called to talk to Queen Sawako " Hello Mrs Sawako" Igneel said while getting on his knees and kiss her hand . Suddenly someone bumped in to the Queen and she dropped her glass of wine on the floor .

" Would someone clear up this mess !" Queen Sawako shouted then suddenly a girl with blond hair with chains rapped around her hands was dragged towards queen Sawako . " Clean " Queen Sawako said while pointing to the spot that the wine glass had dropped to the floor .

The blond slave was now cleaning it up . Natsu was shocked seeing this girl in chains being ordered around . Natsu had never saw anyone in his kingdom being treated like this . " Hey, you can't do that !" Natsu shouted at the queen she just stood their and said " Yes i can , what bad manners you have ! " She said Queen Sawako then started to kick the blond slave . " HEY ! " Natsu shouted

Suddenly all the attention was on Natsu , the queen then kicked her again but this time the slave started to bleed . All the guests started to laugh at the slave . She then tried to run away but the queen tugged her chain and she fell back on the floor .

All the guests started to laugh at the blond slave again . Natsu started to get angry so he cut off the chain with his sword and grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the exit of the ball room.

They were now out of the ballroom the blond slave then stopped and asked Natsu " Thank you , for what you did , why are you helping me I'm just a slave . " She asked " You're not just a slave , I'm helping you because you don't deserve to be kicked around like that . " Natsu said then he gave her one of his goofy-grins . " Can i ask you a question? " Natsu asked " Yeah sure ... " She said with a smile " Whats your name ? " He asked " My name is LucyHeartfillia " She said quickly and then ran off .

Flash Back Ended ----------------------

Natsu's POV

It was love at first sight ! When she smiled at me it felt like the sun's rays warming me up and every time I think about her it reminds me of my mother that died a few years ago .

*Knock Knock*

"Come In " Natsu shouted

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you all enjoyed my First chapter of true love , Remember to vote and comment ^0^

Thanks Mina

@TrinityLi