Chapter Twenty Nine : Promises

---------

Normal POV

" N-natsu it-s okay.. " Lucy said as loud as possible she tried to move her body more closer towards Natsu but couldn't because she didn't have enough strength left to move . Natus hair was now coving over his face hiding the painful expression on his face .

" No , Lucy it isn't okay .. Iv lost you many times before ... I cannot not go though the same pain again .. It hurts to see you like this .. I can't let them do this .. because if i did i know i wouldn't be able to live with my self .. knowing that i had let someone so precious to me die right in front of me .. I cannot .. I love you too much to just leave you like this .. I want you to stay with me forever .. I don't want you to leave my side .. Because every-time your around i get this fuzzy feeling like im just meant to stay with you ... I know its weird since im a Fire mage and all . So please Lucy promise me you will stay with me .. " Natsu asked .

A smile with a single tear falling from his eye . " N-natsu.. I promise to stay with you .. " Lucy spoke a tear falling down her face . Suddenly a sword was stabbed though Natsu making him land on the floor in pain . Lucys eyes widened as she saw this , " Lucy .. " Natsu whispered in pain .

" You should of been paying attention to behind you salamander " Zeref spoke while pulling his sword out from Natsu's back . " Watch each-other to your death " Lisanna spoke with a smirk and a evil laugh , Suddenly both Zeref and Lisanna dissapeared with smirks growing on there faces .

--------
Sorry for the late update 😣

I hope you all enjoyed , remember to vote and comment😊

@TrinityLi