Nineteeth Chapter : Sting and Rogue VS Natsu Dragneel

Hope you enjoy this chapter ! ^0^

---------------------------------------

Normal POV 

" What are you doing ? " Natsu asked in confusion . " I'm sorry Natsu... Please forgive me .. " Lucy this pointed the sword at her right arm and stabbed it with her sword . 

" Stop! " Natsu shouted but he was too late , Lucy had already pulled the sword out from her arm . A pool of blood now on the floor , Lucy then ended up coughing up more blood, Suddenly Lucy's bedroom window opened letting in the gushing wind . Someone suddenly jumped down from the window and into the room surprising both Natsu and Lucy . 

" Lucy you failed us , we will have to finish for you ..." Sting said while chanting White Light Sword . A white sword sudden appeared in Sting's right-hand . While Rogue chanted Shadow sword a black sword then appeared in Rogue's hand as well. Both Sting and Rogue suddenly ran up to Natsu and started to attack him . Natsu dogged the first few attack before chanting Flame Sword . " Sting.. Leave Natsu alone.. " Lucy said while trying to get up off the floor . " You failed us , Wendy will die ! " Sting said while smirking .

" I'm sorry Wendy .. " Lucy said while crying " Now you will die Natsu Dragneel ! " Sting shouted while chanting White Light Dragon's Beam . Suddenly a beam of light came out of Sting sword and towards Natsu. Natsu quickly chanted Fire Dragon's Beam a sudden beam of bright red flames came flying out of Natsu's sword . Both Natsu and Sting's attack hit each other and making a huge explosion . Everything in the room was pushed back and Lucy , well she didn't move from her spot . She was still on the floor in pain while holing her right arm . 

" Luce ! " Natsu said while quickly running over to Lucy to see if she was okay . But when doing this Rogue had chanted Shadow Dragon's Beam and a beam of Back shadows came flying out of Rogues sword and straight at Natsu . But Natsu was angry , Lucy wasn't moving his eyes suddenly turned dark black , they were no longer the red firey eyes he used to have  . His face expression was Pain , Natsu got up and turned around and started chanting Lighting Fire Swords .  Two swords appeared in Natsu's hand and he used them to block Rogue's attack . Sting and Rogue's swords quickly split in half and turned into two other swords , one in each of their hands . 

" You will Die Natsu Dragneel ! " Both Sting and Rogue said while running up to Natsu full speed and clashing swords with him . Suddenly both Sting and Rogue was flew back into a wall , All Natsu had done was slightly push his sword forward and both of them went flying backwards into the bedroom wall.

" Shit , He's stronger than before ... " Rogue said quietly " You hurt , the one person i love most in this world now you will pay ! " Natsu said while slowly walking up to Sting and Rogue and pointed his sword at Stings shoulder . Natsu then quickly pulled his sword away then he pushed his sword forwards towards Stings left shoulder . But something had blocked Natsu's swords from Stings shoulder  . 

Their was Lucy . She was hugging Natsu from behind ... " Stop .. Natsu this isn't like you ! , Open your eyes Natsu " Lucy said . " Luce ..." Natsu said while his eyes suddenly turned back to the red eyes he used to have  . Natsu slowly back his sword away from Sting's shoulder . 

Sting then took this as a chance to hit Natsu . So he quickly took his sword stabbed it right through Natsu. Natsu suddenly fell out of Lucy's arm's ...

----------

Hope you all enjoy this chapter , remember to vote , comment and if possible please follow me it would help so much! 

Thanks Minna

@TrinityLi