Seventh Chapter : Was He Confessing To Me Or Was It A Joke ?

Hope you all enjoy this chapter , gomen if this chapter is not the best i had kind of alot of trouble typing this chapter . ^-^

I hope you all enjoy the song i have uploaded for the chapter , 

OverFly By Luna Haruna , Or mostly known as Sword Art Online | Ed 1 . 

-------------------------------------------------

Normal POV 

"I'm sorry son but your mother would of wanted this  ... I hope you will forgive me Natsu ... " Igneel said silently before leaving the room . 

*Knock Knock* 

" Who is it ? " Natsu asked 

" Its me Lucy ... I just wanna check if your okay .. ? " Lucy asked 

" Sure ... Come in " Natsu said 

Lucy then opened the door and sat in a chair next to Natsu's bed . Lucys fringe were casting a shadow over Lucys eyes so Natsu couldn't see her eyes . " I'm sorry your hurt lik..e this I di..dnt m-" Before Lucy could finish off her sentence Natsu had placed his hand on Lucys face wiping away the tears escaping from her eyes . 

" What ar- " Lucy couldn't really finish because Natsu had butted in and said " I Love you Lucy ... " Natsu said while bring Lucys face down and kissing her on the lips . Lucy didn't know what to do ... The prince of Magnolia was kissing her and told her that he loved her . Plus he was meant to marry Princess Lisanna in a couple of days . "Get off what are you doing ! , You don't love me stop joking around with me .. " Lucy said while trying to get away from her chair but Natsu kept hold . On her wrist to stop her from leaving .

" I'm not joking Lucy... I really do love you .. the first time we met 2 years ago ... Don't you remember ?" Asked Natsu 

" You mean ... you remembered ? " Lucy asked quite shocked " Ofcource i remember ... " Natsu said while giving Lucy a bright smile .." But your getting married to Princess Lisanna you must love her , you was the one that wanted to get married to her " Lucy said while letting her head dangle from her neck in pain . " No.. my parents arrange it , Shit " Natsu said while coughing again . But this time he coughed up more blood than last time . 

" Relax .. your coughing up too much blood .. " Lucy said " How can i relax ... I'm with the girl i love so much and she doesn't love me back .... " Natsu said nearly shouting . " Wait you mean .. you wasn't joking with me - But ... your the Prince Of Magnolia and I'm just a slave of Miss Sawako's " Lucy said while trying to not let any tears slip .

" I don't care if you are a slave ! I love you for who you are .. your sweet smile and you don't just care about yourself , you care for all the people around you too " Natsu said 

--------------------------------------

Hope you all enjoy the chapter , gomen again that it was so short i had a lot of trouble typing this chapter , but please remember to vote and comment and if possible please follow me ! 

Thanks Mina

@TrinityLi