Seventeenth Chapter : Letter ?!

Hope you all enjoy the chapter ! (^.^)

-------------------------

Normal POV

Lucy's eyes suddenly opened " Luce ! " Natsu said while pulling Lucy into a bear hug . " Natsu .. " Lucy said while hugging Natsu tightly back . " What happened ? " Lucy asked confused about her where abouts . 

"Well a girl with ginger hair and a pink dress appeared above you and she said she was Micheal ? " Natsu said . " Don't you mean Michelle " Lucy said while chuckling , Natsu was never really good at remembering people's names or pronouncing them either .

" Luce can you promise me one thing ... " Natsu said while releasing Lucy from his bear hug and looking straight in her eyes . " Yes , anything ? " Lucy replied back . " Stay with me forever ! " Natsu said while leaning in closer to Lucy's face . " Yes Natsu... " Lucy said while leaning in closer to Natsu .

*Kisssssssssssssssssssss*

5 Hours Later ( Joking )

Natsu and Lucy slowly pulled away for a breath . " I love you Luce " Natsu said while again looking into Lucy's eyes . " I love you too Natsu " Lucy said while looking back into Natsu's eyes .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* STOMP STOMP *

Was heard down the long empty hall-way . A tall woman with white hair and blue eyes was walking down the long hall way in anger that King Igneel had put off his daughter marriage with his son .

While she was walking down the hall so many things flowed though her mind :

* Why ?

* Who's fault was it ?

* Is Lisanna not perfect for his son ?

* Dose his son love someone else ?

Lots of questions were flowing though her head ,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Knock Knock* ( If ur all asking why Lucy's bed room door is back again well it's magic if not then ignore me , I'm crazy (O.o)  ) Was heard on Lucy's door .

"Quick Natsu hide under the bed " Lucy said while pushing Natsu under her bed . " I will be their just in a minute! " Lucy shouted while quickly tucking Natsu's feet under the bed .

Lucy then walked quickly over to the door and opened It . Their standing in the door frame was Miss Sawako holding a envelope in her hand . " Lucy , their was a letter in the mail for you " She said while handing Lucy the envelope . " Thank you ! " Lucy said while closing the door behind her and walking towards her bed .

" It's all clear Natsu , but you better leave before someone notices your not in your room ! " Lucy said while shoving Natsu outside her room " By- " But Natsu was cut off by the sound of Lucy's bedroom door rudely slamming shut in his face.

Lucy's POV 

I had just shoved Natsu out the room , as quickly as i could . I was waiting for this letter to come for a long time ... and now its finally here . I quickly opened the envelope and took out the letter throwing the envelope on the floor . I then opened the letter and started to read what was written on the letter .....

-----------------------------------------------

Sorry this chapter isnt as long as the others , but i really wanted to update on time so yeah .. Anyways please vote , comment and follow me if possible ! \(^.^)/

Thanks Minna

@TrinityLi