Chapter ThirtyFour , Tears

-------

Normal POV

" Yes father ? " Lucy asked her voice now serious as well , her whole family's face expression turned from happy to serious .

" Lucy , when everyone is in there dying hours you are allowed one wish , one wish , this wish can be anything , except to revive yourself from the dead ,then what you wish for will come true but once you have made this wish it can never be broken , well it can be broken but it can only be broken by one thing and this one thing is True Love .

" Lucy father's finally finished her sentence .

Once her father finished what he said , lots of thoughts started to stream into her head but the one that had standed out the most was the word , Natsu . She saw all the time when Natsu was shedding tears because of her death , it was because of her and Lucy hated the fact that he was suffering because of her.

The fact that she was the centre of his pain and tears hurt her the most .

" Lucy after you finish making your wish , we and you will return back to heaven and Natsu will remain here , on earth , So please say your goodbyes to Natsu then make your wish . " Lucy's father said , Lucy then turned around to face Natsu , " Hey Natsu , after .. when I'm gone make sure to live happily and remember i will always be with you looking over you in your heart "

Lucy said while large amounts of tears escaping her eyes , she couldn't bear the thought of not being able to see Natsu and talk to him like she would used to be able.

---

Thanks Minna for reading , id also like to apologise for the late updates , iv been a little busy with exams and studies .

@TrinityLi