Fifth Chapter : Attacked by who ?

Hope you all enjoy this chapter ^0^

I also hope you all enjoy the song i had put in the media ^.^ . 

ROOT FIVE , Or most known as Fairy Tail Ending 17 . 

----------------------------------------------

Lucys POV

I then remembered what Princess Lisanna told me " Don't talk to him or even touch him if you do i will kill you and him " I then shouted " GO AWAY ! " I said while running out the Library and up the stairs into me room .

Slamming the door shut behind me .

Lisanna's POV

I saw everything that happened in the Library , I warned that slave but she didn't listen to me now she is going to die .

Lucy's POV

" I couldn't get my head out about what happened at the Library , what happen is Princess Lisanna saw what happened , she would kill him . Shit , all i can do it hope she didn't " . But for what i didn't know was that she saw and heard everything that happened their . 

Natsu's POV

I Better go and check up on Lucy she might be mad at me for sitting next to her .... She has been acting weird around me . I was on my way up with i heard a scream i ran up the stairs to where i heard the scream when i just noticed i was out side of Lucy's room . I quickly opened the door to see a figer with a black cloak on .

The hood was coving its face so i could see who it was , But then the figer pulled out a while sharp sword and then i noticed Lucy she was in fright . The figer then pointed the sword at her and Lucy didn't move she was too scared . The figer then noticed me and quickly tried to stab Lucy but i quickly stood in the way of the sword and it jabbed right though me . I then heard another scream and saw Lucy crying she then quickly catch me before i fell . 

Normal POV

" No...No... This cant be happening , Why are you here " Lucy said while catching Natsu before he fell to the floor . Then the figer shouted " I will come back for you LucyHearfillia and you will surely die this time! " The figer said while holding its left arm because Lucy had injured it from before Natsu had arrived . The figer then jumped out the window . " Luce .. " Natsu said in pain .

" Why are you here Natsu you should be here . Now your hurt because of me .... " Lucy said while a tear slipped from  her eye and on to Natsu's face . " The reason i let her kill me was for you ... she saw what happened " Lucy said quietly so Natsu couldn't hear . But she was wrong Natsu heard what she said . " What ... " Natsu said while trying to get up " NO stay do not move your in pain . " Lucy shouted .

*Cough , Cough * Natsu coughed out Blood . " Your in pain .. let me quickly get you too th- " Lucy did finish her sentence off because Natsu had placed his hand on her face trying to wipe away the tears falling from her eyes . " No i want to stay with you .. " Lucy just looked at him with her eyes wide open . 

Suddenly someone walked in and saw Natsu laying on the floor next to Lucy . " Son ! " Igneel yelled while running up to Natsu . " What happened here , son " Igneel asked " I Will tell you later quickly get him to the infirmary " Lucy said while Igneel quickly picked up his son and walked out the door . Lucy quickly followed behind them both , " Luce... " Natsu said .... Igneel's eyes widen .

" This girls name is Luce ? , the girl that you was talking about early ? " Igneel asked . " The Luce Hearfillia you was talking about " Igneel asked his son quietly so Lucy could not hear . 

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you all enjoyed the chapter ! Remember to vote and comment ! 

Thanks Minna

@TrinityLi