Chapter Thirty One : True Love , Always has a price ..

------

Normal POV

Natsu shacked Lucys shoulders hoping she was just sleeping and would wake up again ...

But he was wrong Lucy's magic had all disappeared and her skin was pale white , she wasn't even breathing anymore . This left Natsu to just sit next to her body sobbing and sobbing .. He was going to wait there until she woke up .. Well he had hoped she would wake up soon .

He wanted to feel her warm embrace ,

He wanted to see her chocolate brown eyes ,

He wanted to see her bright smile ,

He needed her ..

He needed to hear her ,

To See her ,

To Be near her ..

But none of that was going to happen because even this young dragon slayer wouldn't be able to change the inevitable ..

Nobody can change the inevitable ...

Not God ,

Not Natsu ,

Not Igneel ,

Not even Grandeeney ,

Nobody can....

And that is just how life is ... Everything that lives will finally die , nothing can change that ...

A beating heart will always stop beating ...

And that is just how life is ... nothing is always perfect or how you want it ...

Life always has a price and in this case its True Love .

" The fire you hold in your hands son is a source of both warmth and light but it is also a source of destruction. "

-------

Dont worry this isnt the last chapter there is still more , but please remember to vote and comment for more chapters .

Thanks Everyone

@RirichiyoShira