Third Chapter : Sleep Over , Alone ?

Hope you all enjoy this chapter , oh and sorry if i don't update quick i'v been really busy ! But I would like to dedicate this chapter to ... *Drum-Roll*

Paulene06 for being my 100th follower !!! \(^0^)/

------------------------------------------

Normal POV

" Follow me Lucy , your room is next door to mine " He said while Lisanna just glared at Lucy .

There was an awkward silents between them , when they were walking down the hall way . A few seconds later , they arrived at the bedroom door . "Here's your ro- " Before Natsu could finish his sentence Lucy had pushed the door opened and slammed it shut behind herself , ignoring what Natsu had said .

Lucy's POV

I slammed the door shut behind me . After i did i slid my back on the door and sat on the floor , sobbing . " I want to talk to him.... *sob* but i .... can't *sob* " I said, sobbing in despair .

Natsu's POV

After Lucy had slammed the door shut on my face . I slid my back on the door now sitting on the cold tile flooring . " Why won't she talk to me ..... " I said while thinking about the time 2 years ago ... Then suddenly i heard slight sobs so i quickly ran in pushing the door out the way . But when i opened the door she wasn't in the room . So i walked out thinking were could she had gone .

Lucys POV

That bastard he opened the door and it slammed right into my face when i was getting up ! . Plus he didn't even say sorry ! Why I wanna punch that bastard in the face . I quickly walked out the room and i saw the pink boy walking down the hall way so i quickly punched him in the head and ran quickly into my room again .

Natsu POV

"Shit" Someone just punched me in the head . I quickly turned around to see the blond hair with running into her room , I just smiled and carried on walking down the hall way .

Princess Lisanna Stauss POV

I knew it wasn't a good idea on bring that slave with us to Prince Natsu's castle after he saved her from my mother 2 years ago . But she is my mums personal slave , so she is meant to follow my mum and help her everywhere she goes .

2 years ago when it was Prince Natsu's 16th birthday i was their i saw everything that happened . They may of not saw me but i saw it him cutting her chain and running out of the ball hall with her . That's when i couldn't take it anymore i had to threaten her , so i told her " That if she went near Prince Natsu again i would kill her and him ! " . I know it was harsh .

But i am going to marry him and become him wife not that slave Lucy Hearfillia . I said while a huge smirk on my face .

Lucy's POV

I was now standing on the balcony looking out to the view . It was amazing , i had love looking at the night sky . The stars were so beautiful , i always used to look at the stars at night with my mum when i was little before she died . I suddenly felt a pair of arms wrap behind me and a tear slipped from my eyes while thinking about my mother .

I then turned to see a pink boy trying to hug me . I then screamed " GET OFF ME " I said trying to push him out my room . I didn't want really anyone knowing he was in here with me , other wise Lisanna would kill me and him . I quickly shoved him out the room now locking the door .

-----------------------

Hope you all enjoyed the chapter ! Remember to vote and comment and please follow me !

Thanks Mina \(^0^)/ ( ^0^)/\(^0^ )

@TrinityLi