Fourth Chapter : Gulity , Pain or Hurt

Sorry everyone that had to wait for a long time for this chapter , please forgive me but i do ....

Hope you all enjoy this chapter !! \(^0^)/

------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucys POV

I then turned to see a pink boy trying to hug me . I then screamed " GET OFF ME " I said trying to push him out my room . I didn't want really anyone knowing he was in here with me , other wise Lisanna would kill me and him . I quickly shoved him out the room now locking the door . 

What is this feeling in my heart every-time i see him or hear him ? I thought with clutching my chest where my heart is . I suddenly heard a knock at the door " Who is it ? " I asked 

" Its me Natsu " He replied , I was shocked " Why are you here ? " I asked 

" My father told me to come here and ask if your okay and to tell you we have a library down stairs ! "

When i heard him say their was a library down stairs i slammed open the door and ran down the stairs to find it . I finally reached a set of door i slowly opened them . I then saw 5 floors of books . " Its wonderful isn't it " I heard someone say . I then turned around and saw Prince Natsu standing at the entrance of the Library.  " Yeah " I said with a smile . His eyes then widened " That's the same smile you gave me the last time we met " He said while walking into the Library and closing the doors behind him .

I then looked at the books on the shelves and saw a book called " True Love " I then picked it off the shelf and sat down on the floor in-font of the book shelf .  

I then started reading the book :

True Love 

Once upon a time their lived a Prince , he had Blue hair and had a tattoo across his eye on this face . This Prince had one day came across a river and met a Lovely red head . They stayed at this river for the whole day asking each other questions about each other . But the Prince kept one thing a secret from this red head , he didn't tell her that he was a prince . 

These two would come to the river everyday at the same time . But one day the Prince could not come to meat the lovely red head because he was in a middle of a wedding ceremony . But just before the Prince had got married he noticed his feelings for this red head and told his parents to cancel the wedding . So the prince ran all the way to the river hoping this red head was still their . When he got their he noticed the red head was still their but this time with another man , the prince was heart broken . But he still did not want to give up on this red head so he came up to the two and right in front of her he confessed his love to her . But the man next to the red head had noticed that the blue haired guy in front of him was the Prince . 

So he told the red haired girl and she ran , because she knew that she could never be in love with the prince for she was a slave ......

The End 

What a sad story i thought , but it doesn't have a proper ending to the story . " Yeah iv read that story , but it doesn't really have a proper ending to it . " Natsu said while walking towards me and sitting next to me . I then remembered what Princess Lisanna told me " Don't talk to him or even touch him if you do i will kill you and him " I then shouted " GO AWAY ! " I said while running out the Library and up the stairs into me room . 

Slamming the door shut behind me . 

---------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed the chapter , remember to vote and comme and follow if possible . 

Thanks Mina 

@TrinityLi