Sixthteeth Chapter : Flash Back ...... True Love ?

Hope you all enjoy the chapter ! ^0^ 

-----------------------------------------------

Lucys POV

Flashback-----------------------

True Love

Once upon a time their lived a Prince , he had Blue hair and had a tattoo across his eye on this face . This Prince had one day came across a river and met a Lovely red head . They stayed at this river for the whole day asking each other questions about each other . But the Prince kept one thing a secret from this red head , he didn't tell her that he was a prince .

These two would come to the river everyday at the same time . But one day the Prince could not come to meat the lovely red head because he was in a middle of a wedding ceremony . But just before the Prince had got married he noticed his feelings for this red head and told his parents to cancel the wedding .

So the prince ran all the way to the river hoping this red head was still their . When he got their he noticed the red head was still their but this time with another man , the prince was heart broken . But he still did not want to give up on this red head so he came up to the two and right in front of her he confessed his love to her .......

End Of Flashback-----------------------------

Normal POV

"Luce ... please wake up ... ! " Natsu said while looking at Lucys face waiting for her eyes to open . Natsu then saw another tear being shed and roll down Lucys face so he wiped it away with his thumb , while doing that he felt Lucy's face it was ice cold .

So he jumped into bed next to Lucy while holding her waist trying to warm her up . A few minutes later Natsu had fell asleep in Lucy's bed as well  .

Few Hours Later-----------------

The sun was now starting to rising , Natsu slowly opened his eyes and walked over to the alarm clock to check to the time . It was 3 in the morning , Natsu then turned around to see Lucy but,  she still wasn't awake yet .

Suddenly a shine of light shined out from Lucy and a girl with long ginger hair and a pink dress floated above Lucy . " So I guess your Natsu Dragneel ? " The floating girl asked .

"Yes ?" Natsu replied " Hu..mm my mother told me about you " She said while look up and down at Natsu . " So.. Who are you ? " Natsu asked .

" Well that girl down their is my sister ! " She said " So your Michelle Lobster ? " Natsu asked " Yes , shes having a hard time breathing.. " Michelle said while touching Lucy's face .

Natsu then quickly walked over to Lucy and touched her face , his eyes widened she was ice cold and their was no pulse . " No...no " tears started to escape his eyes and roll down his face and onto the bed sheets and Lucy's clothes . "Why?" Natsu asked as more tears were shed from his face .

"Natsu Dragneel this is your final chance , do not let my sister die again ! " Michelle said while placing her hands on Natsu . " You now hold my power with you . Please use it for good purposes ! " She said then disappeared after . " Thank you ...! " Natsu said while letting all his tears escape his eyes .

----------------------

Hope you all enjoy this chapter ! remember to vote and comment and if possible please follow me and read all my other nalu fanfantic .

Thanks Mina

@TrinityLi