Chapter ThirtyThree Unfortantly

Thank chu @xXmfingaXx -chan for being my 500th follower , thank you for all the support you have given me by commenting , voting and reading my fanfantics , im glad you enjoy them ^^

So to say thank chu for this i would like to dedicate this chapter to chu , now i hope you all enjoy!

---

Normal POV

" Michelle my daughter here gave you half of her power to save Lucy last time , can you remember ? " Lucys father asked politely : trying to get Natsu to remember , " Yeah.. " Natsu replied sadly , " Well she knew something like that would happen again , so just in case Michelle gave you more than just half of her healing magic she gave you almost all of it " Lucy father replied back to Natsu .

Natsu's eyes widened , this whole time he could of saved Lucy earlier instead of letting both him and her go through all this suffering and pain . " So there's still a way i can save Luce ?! " Natsu asked excitedly : happy to have another chance.

" Unfortunately.. Lucy cannot be revived from the dead , Michelle's magic can only heal someone her magic can not bring someone back from the dead , that is impossible even magic cannot bring the dead back to life . " Lucy father sadly spoke , tears were on he brim of his eyes , Natsus last bit of hope was now out . He was broken , if only he had tried to help Lucy sooner then she wouldn't be like this .

Randomly a ghost form of Lucy floated out of her lifeless body , Lucy smiled at Natsu while tears were shed from her eyes , " Natsu! " Lucy floated towards Natsu and hugged him as tight as she could . "Luce.." Natsu said while tears escaped his eyes .

" Lucy .. " Lucy father spoke , Lucy slowly released Natsu from there hug and turned towards her family and ran into there arms happily , they hugged happily Lucy hadn't seen her family since her father died. " Lucy i need to tell you something important " Lucy father said his voice now serious .

----

Thanks everyone for reading , i hope you all enjoyed reading this chapter and remember to vote , comment if chu would like to me carry on writing and updating this fan fanatic!

Thanks Minna

@RirichiyoShira