Christmas Special

I was thinking of writing a small one-shot for a Christmas special so , i hope you all enjoy this small but exciting one-shot . Please do play the song that i have put in the media when i tell you to do so , it adds emotion into the book . 

--------

Normal POV 

" M-Merry.. C-Christmas.. Lucy.. " 

There Natsu stood , next to Lucys grave stone , it had been at least 6 years since Lucy died . Every single Christmas that had past Natsu would walk 5 miles to the graveyard so he could say Merry Christmas to her ,

But ever since Lucys death , Natsu wasn't the same , Natsu's friends would try and cheer him up once in a while but it was no use , nothing was going to change and nothing did change . Another long 3 years past and Natsu still wasn't his-self , someone that was unknowingly watching him was tired of sceeing him like this so she decided to visit him on that day of Christmas when Natsu was walking to Lucys grave. 

" M-Merry.. C-Christmas.. Lucy.. " 

Natsu said once again but this time someone answered , 

" M-Merry.. C-Christmas.. Natsu.. " 

There stood Lucy , next to her grave stone , it had been at least 6 years since she had scene Natsu . She was happy but sad at the same time , he looked awful , but she was still happy to see him and he was also happy that he could see her too , 

" Luce.. " 

Natsu croaked , he hadn't said her nickname since she died , but he was happy , happy that he could see her one more time , because every Christmas when he came to Lucys grave he wished that he could see her one more time and his wish now came true , that little spark of hope that was left inside of him helped him .  

" Natsu.. " 

Lucy smiled , tears streaming down her cheeks , she was happy , happy that her wish was answered , because while Lucy was in heaven she would wish and wish that she could see him one more time and that wish was answered , but there was a price if she is touched or she touches someone else then she will disappear and return back to heaven . 

" L-Luce.. I missed you " 

Natsu answered, he was about to hold Lucys hand but Lucy had stepped back protesting that he shouldn't , because Lucy knew that she couldn't touch him but he didn't , but Lucy decided not to tell him , for Lucy just wanted to have a good time with Natsu and not worry about anything . 

" So , Natsu whats been happing while i left ? " 

Lucy asked , trying to shake off what just happened , Lucy was happy now and she wanted to stay like that she didn't want to be sad like before when she was in heaven alone without Natsu beside her . 

" Well Levy and Gajeel are getting married in 5 weeks time , Gray and Juvia are finally dating and Erza and Jellal have a son called Haru " 

Natsu replied , Lucy and Natsu then started to slowly walk down the path out of the graveyard .

" That's good , I'm happy for all of them " 

Lucy replied , a smile planted on her face , all of Lucy's worries were now gone that she knew that her friends were all okay , but there was still one place in her heart was unhappy and this was about Natsu , she wanted to ask Natsu so bad about if he found someone to love yet , maybe Lisanna ? .