Sixth Chapter : I wish u would understand Father .....

Hope you all enjoy this chapter their are a lot of Nalu moments in this chapter ! ^0^

I hope you all also enjoy the song i have uploded for this chapter , 

DIV , Taste Of Life . 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Normal POV 

" This girls name is Luce ? , the girl that you was talking about early ? " Igneel asked . " The Luce Hearfillia you was talking about " Igneel asked his son quietly so Lucy could not hear . 

" Yeah ... She's the girl i love and would die for ... " Natsu said quietly . Suddenly they both heard sobs Igneel turned around to see Lucy crying . Natsu just had this eyes wide open thinking that he was the one that probably caused her to cry .

 " What wrong Luce ? Natsu asked while lifting his head slightly off Igneels arm . " Its just that it my fault that your in so much pain right now , If i wasn't attacked you would be okay now , Its all my fault . " Lucy said while sobbing . " Luce don't say that it wasn't your fault it was my decision ! " Natsu said while placing his head lightly back down on Igneels arm . 

They had now arrived at the infirmary . " Lucy do you mine staying out here for a while , while i help my son get undress and change into something else . " Igneel asked . " Sure " Lucy said while sitting on a chair out side of the infirmary .

Inside the Infirmary with Igneel and Natsu -----------------------------------

" So tell me son .... How did this happen ? " Igneel asked 

"Well i was walking down stairs when i heard someone scream it was Luce so , I ran up the stairs to where i heard the scream and i ended up outside of Lucys bedroom so i slammed open the door . I then saw a figer with a black cloak on and it had a black hoddie on so i could see its face . The figer then brang out a while sword and pointed it at Lucy . It was then going to stab her and she didn't move because Lucy was in shock . So i stood in font of Lucy and let the sword stab me instead of her and then the figer said " I will be back and i will kill you LucyHeatfillia " It then jumped out the window and i nearly dropped onto the floor but Lucy catch me before i did " I said . 

" Can i ask you son ... What did you feel when you saw that she was going to be stabbed by someone ? " Igneel asked his son . " Well when i saw the figer trying to stab her i felt like someone was trying to squeeze my heart untill i was killed ... , Why do you ask dad ? " Natsu asked .

" Natsu .. Remember your marriage with Lisanna Strauss will be in a couple of weeks , do not let anything get in your way .. " Igneel said

" Yeah , Sure Father .. " Natsu said in a said and painful voice

." But father can't w- " But before Natsu could finish of his sentence his father said " No you may not put off the marriage and you will marry Lisanna Strauss . Natsu if you do not put that LucyHearfillia girl out of your head ... She with suffer , so if you want her live i suppose to listen to me son . " Igneel said while walking out the door . 

" I'm sorry son but your mother wanted this and i cant stop her ... I hope you will forgive me Natsu ... " Igneel said silently before leaving the room . 

------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you all enjoy this chapter , Remember to vote and comment . 

Thanks Mina 

@TrinityLi