Second Chapter : Princess Lisanna and her mother Queen Sawako .

Hope you all enjoy this chapter !! ^0^ Also i would like to dedicate this chapter to my friend on wattpad , Summermia_ Because she is a lovley person to talk to ! + Please check out her nalu fanfantics their awsome !

--------------------------------------------------

Normal POV

"Come In! " Natsu Shouted

The door then opened and a girl with blond hair walked in . " Ohayo , im- " Before she could finish off her sentence Natsu came running up to her and pulled her into a hug . " Hey, get off me ! " The blond girl demanded Natsu then released her from the hug and said " You don't remember me ? " The blond girl then stared at him trying to remember where she saw him from . Her eyes then widen " Your the prince that helped me at the ball 2 years ago ! " . She then ran out of the room and slammed the door shut behind her , Natsu just ran out of the room following her . But he lost her when he turned the corner of the hall .

Lucy's POV

"No.... No it can't be him " I ran out of the room slamming the door behind me .... Miss told me not to go near him ... Or she would kill him .

Natsu's POV

"Why did she run out the room ? " I though she would be pleased to see me again .

Normal POV

Suddenly someone knocked on Natsu's door . "Come In " Natsu said in a sad voice

"Queen Sawako... What are you doing here ? " Natsu asked

" Where is the slave girl that you helped 2 years ago , she was supposed to give you a present from me " She said

" She came in here then ran straight out not leaving anything .. " Natsu replied back .

Lucy's POV

" No... No..... Princess Lisanna will kill him and me together .... " She said in a slow and painful whisper .

Normal POV

" Oh yeah I came here with Princess Lisanna so that you can get to know her better before the wedding " Queen Sawako said standing in the door way .

Lisanna then came walking in wearing a light blue dress and her hair down near her shoulders , she then bowed to prince Natsu .

Lucy's POV

I better get back to my master before she worry's , yeah ever since i got helped by Prince Natsu 2 years ago she changed her view on how we slave should be used . It true i was lucky to be saved by Prince Natsu or i would've still be in chains and locked up in a cage 24/7 , with no food or water for days .

I was walking down the hallway , back to my master when i saw Princess Lisanna walked into Prince Natsu's room . " I nearly forgot she had came here with us . "

Normal POV

" Oh there you are Lucy ... " Queen Sawako said with a smile on your face .

Princess Lisanna gave me a glare ... " Shit " Lucy said quietly under her breath

Lucy quickly gave Lisanna a box that was wrapped in red . "This is for you" Lisanna said while giving Natsu the box .

" Thank you " Natsu said while smiling

" We should be thanking you for letting us say the night in your castle . " Queen Sawako said

" Let me show you to your rooms " Natsu said while walking out , the room and down the hall to a big set of blue doors . " This will be your room Queen Sawako and Princess Lisanna " Natsu said while pointing to the door . " Follow me Lucy , your room is next door to mine " He said while Lisanna just glared at Lucy .

--------------------------------------------------------

Hope you all enjoyed the second chapter of True Love . Remember to vote and comment and if you want follow me !

Thanks Mina

@TrinityLi