Chapter Twenty Four : Lucy Heartfilia Vanished ?

Hope you all enjoy this chapter ^•^ ,

-----------

Normal POV

The sun had now rose from the sky , it was shining brightly over Magnolia while Prince Natsu and Lucy Heartfillia were both sleeping peacefully in there room , but the peace didn't last long when the bed room door was slammed open .

It was Queen Sawako , " Wheres my daughter Lisanna !? " She asked a worried expression on her face. Because of Queen Sawakos surprising entrance both Lucy and Natsu had woke up from there sleep .

Suddenly King Igneel walked into the room , " She had to leave ... She told me to tell you that she had to be someone where and wouldn't be back into a year or so . " King Igneel replied to Queen Sawako ."Thank you for telling me so King Igneel " Queen Sawako said while now calming down . " Queen Sawako is it okay if you follow me to my study i have something i would like to discuss with you ? " King Igneel asked . " Yes King Igneel " Queen Sawako spoke while bowing and following King Igneel to his study .

" What was that about ? " Lucy asked , " Don't Know ? " Natsu said while shrugging at Lucy . Suddenly a black hole appeared behind Lucy and sucked her into it , " LUCE ! " Natsu shouted but it was too late the Black hole was now consuming her in the darkness.

Natsu ran towards where Lucy had vanished from he kept shouting her name but it didn't work , Lucy was no longer there she had vanished .

Lucys POV

Where am i ....?

-------------------------

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter , Sorry from now on all my chapters after this chapter will be this short .. Yeah i know its short but i had to because if i didnt i wouldent be able to update my chapters on time with all the busy homework i have at school ..

Thanks Minna

@TrinityLi