Chapter ThirtyFive , Someone or Something missing?

------

Normal POV 

" L-Luce.. Please don't leave me , i wont be able to live without you " Natsu replied tears also spilling out of his eyes and that's where it clicked , Lucy now knew what she was going to wish for . 

" H-Hey N-Natsu , c-can you ...pro-mise me som-ething ? " Lucy asked sadness coated in her voice , "Y-Yeah , Anything ?... " Natsu replied his voice all croaky because of his tears . " Promise you wont forget me Natsu " Lucy replied , while trying to put a smile on her face for Natsu , " I would never forget you Lucy." Natsu replied , while also trying to place a smile on his face .

Natsu and Lucy then brang there face near to each other and kissed each other passionately and that's the moment Lucy said her wish with tears pouring out from her eyes but unfortunately Natsu heard her wish and his eyes widened in horror . 

" Sorry Na- " Lucy then disappeared into little tiny stars and s did her family , Natsu then floated back down towards the floor his eyes still widened , then a single tear was shed from his eyes and for what Natsu didn't know but that would be his last tear of sadness . When that single tear dropped to the floor Natsu dropped to the floor and fell unconscious. 

------

Thanks Minna 

@TrinityLi