Tenth Chapter : Will Lucy Love Him Back Or Not ?

I kind of had a hard time thinking of what this chapter could be about so .. Its kind of basted on a little of my life , so i hope you all enjoy this chapter ^0^ !

I also hope you enjoy the song I had uploaded for this chapter ,

My Dearest , By SuperCell .

--------------------------------------------

Normal POV

" Well i am Layla Hearfillia , Lucy Hearfillia's mother , but i am a spirit and please tell my daughter i love her and i will always be in her heart . " After Lucys mother said she disappeared .

Few minutes later in Lucy's bedroom -------------------------

Natsu's POV

I layed Lucy down on her bed waiting for her eyes to open . When suddenly someone knocked on the door "Come In ! " i shouted

Then my father walked in asking what happened . " Well ... Princess Lisanna attacked us ... but i still do not know why ..... but i definitely know that Luce knows why , but I'm sure she wont tell me " I said while looking at Luce . " I see ... " My father said while looking at me ...

I then slowly pulled my hands out of my pocket and stroked Luce's face , hope she would wake up any second now , but no she didn't . I then caught sight of a jar on Lucys bedside table , in the jar was paper starts and box's . ... Why would Luce have these ? i thought to myself .

The suddenly i felt someone touch my arm , i saw Luce her brown chocolate eyes staring at me . " Natsu " She said while stroking me face . I smiled at the fact Luce was touching me , her touch made me fell so warm .

*Cough Cough*

I turned to see who had cough then i had remembered my father was still in the room (-_-) . " Lucy ... could ask what happen to you and why Princess Lisanna had attacked you ? " My father asked Luce .

Luce just turned her head around so she didn't have to face me or my father . She stayed quite until i heard light sobs next to me . " Luce .... Whats wrong ? " I asked Luce but she didn't answer .

" Natsu could you stand outside while i talk to Lucy alone .. " My father asked . I just nodded and walked outside .

Normal POV

Inside the room with King Igneel and Lucy -----------------

" Lucy can i ask why you are injured like this and why my son's wombs have disappeared from the last time i saw him ? " Igneel asked Lucy .

Lucy then wiped away her tears and said " Well i healed Natsu with my magic , and ..... i was attacked by Princess Lisanna . "

Igneel standed their with his eyes wide open . " Wait .... Only one family in the world possesses the magic that can heal and that's th- " But before Igneel could finish his sentence " Yes i know Lobster family , my sister is Michelle Lobster i may not be a Lobster but after my sister died she passed half of her healing magic to me . " Lucy said . Igneel just nodded . " Well can i asked why Lisanna had attacked you ... ? " Igneel asked ... " Well its a long story ... " Lucy said trying to change the subject , but it didn't work .....

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you all enjoyed sorry this chapter was so short ! Remember to vote and comment and if possible please follow me !

Thanks Mina

@TrinityLi sighning out