Fifthteenth Chapter : Leo The Lion and Prince Natsu Dragneel

Hope you all enjoy this chapter , gomen the previous chapter was short and also sorry that the fighting scenes are not written in perfect detail , its really hard to write them scenes . But i hope you enjoy it anyway . 

-----------------------------------------------

Normal POV

Suddenly a bright , yellow and orange glow came from behind Natsu . Lisanna started to stare behind Natsu , while Natsu turned around , they both saw and heard Lucy chanting ... 

Celestial Lion , Leo ! Lucy chanted suddenly a man in a black suite , black lined glasses and orange hair , with cat ears on either side of his head , above his head . " Lucy ! " Leo shouted , worriedly while Lucy fell to the ground . " Luce " Natsu shouted while running towards Lucy . " N-Nats..u- " Lucys said silently while falling unconscious . 

Natsu started to sake Lucy lightly to wake her up , but it was no use , it didn't work . Natsu's eyes widened " L-Luce.... " Natsu said while slowly getting off the ground next from Lucy and slowly walking towards Lisanna . 

Natsu's sword suddenly disappeared and Natsu punched Lisanna square in the face and Lisanna had ended up with a red punch mark on her face . Lisanna then pulled her sword out and was going to stab Natsu , but Natsu had stopped it with one of his bear hands on her sword .

" What ?! H-How can you stop my sword with your bear hand ?! " Lisanna screamed worriedly . Leo then run up to Lisanna while chanting Regulus Beam . Leo's hands glowed in yellow light and a beam of light flew out of his hands and straight for Lisanna , but Lisanna did a quick back flip to dodge Natsu and Leo. 

" You injured someone i dearly care about ! " Natsu shouted anger in his expression . Flame Sword , Iron Fist  Natsu chanted while running up to Lisanna and clashing swords with her . 

*Crack , Crack* , Suddenly Lisanna's sword broke into small pieces , while Lisanna fell to the floor . Natsu stood there looking at Lisanna's body falling to the floor .

Natsu then turned away and walked slowly to Lucy and picked her up off the floor and onto her bed , with no expression or emotion placed on his features .

" Please take care of my master " Loke said while waving his hand and disappearing into little stars . " I will " Natsu said while taking a chair and placing next to Lucy's bed and sitting on it. 

Silent tears streamed down Natsu's eyes and onto Lucy and the bed covers . " Why ... ? Why " Natsu asked silently , while smashing his right hand on the wall angrily , more and more tears were shed from Natsu's eyes . 

Suddenly a glow of light appeared out in font of Natsu and Lucy " I thought i told you to keep her safe ? " Lucys Mother asked " I tried ! " Natsu said while more tears escaped his eyes . " Well i can't help you.. , this time its up to Lucy .. " Lucy's mother said while looking at Lucy , that was lying down peacefully on her bed . 

" My daughter loves you greatly , So remember that ! " Layla said while disappearing again . " I will " Natsu said while stroking Lucy's face with his left hand . A single tear was shed from Lucys and eyes and started to roll down Lucy's face , " Luce... " Natsu said while looking at Lucy sadly . 

 Lucy's POV

Mabye if me and Natsu met like the two people in that story i read , mabye i would still be with him if i did .... 

FlashBack-----------------

True Love 

Once upon a time their lived a Prince , he had Blue hair and had a tattoo across his eye on this face . This Prince had one day came across a river and met a Lovely red head . They stayed at this river for the whole day asking each other questions about each other . But the Prince kept one thing a secret from this red head , he didn't tell her that he was a prince .

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you all enoyed the chappter , remember to vote amd comment and if possible please follow me , it would help me alot ! 

Thanks Minna 

@TrinityLi