System 1

A young man looked desolated, he sat on a chair, his back seemed so lonely and small. He held an aura of a Prince, his hair a light brown and his skin a beautiful pale color. He could have concered everyone in this world if he had smiled even the slightest twitch to his lips. His life happy as everyone saw his calm and collected figure nodding at everyone who greeted him in the company that he owns. Yet they didn't see what happened behind closed doors. Right now as he looked at the gun at the table, tears rolling down his cheeks as his beautiful dark empty eyes reddened from the nonstop crying, he looked more so of a King that has failed his kingdom. His hand laid gently without a tremble at the gun and picked it up, his hand steady as he positioned the barrel of the gun pointing upwards from his chin. His eyes closed as he took a deep breath, his fingers gripped the trigger and was about to pull, wanting to end his suffering.

But his dark eyes suddenly snapped open in panic, the gun clattered back onto the table almost going off as he stood up and fell back, the chair falling backwards as he tripped and fumbled to get back up, the usual calm eyes that he was known for were now filled with panic as he looked at the surroundings in confusion, as if seeing his condo for the first time.

What the hell? Where am I? The young billionare thought as he steadied his rappid beating heart. Didn't I die?

He looked confused even more so as he took in his surroundings, suddenly a mechanical voice sounded in his head.

-transfer complete, host will be receiving world information now-

He felt his face grow hot, then his head began to ache, the pain grew as time passed, and by the time the information had stopped he looked like he wanted to use the gun that was on the table. But then it suddenly stopped, both the pain and the information, he stood on shaky legs and looked over the information.

His name is Stanley Romero, son to both Ashley and Victor Romero, he's currently twenty at the moment, but in the distant future he will be killed by his own hand, the reason? His mother would degrade him for looking like his father who She had discovered to be cheating on her the moment she had given birth to him.

The Romero family is known throughout the world as an amazing candy business, they are famous for inventing the best candy the entire world ever tasted. They were well off and were very wealthy with all their business, everyone wished to invest into their business and seek to befriend them in any means necessary. Why? They're the best narcotic dealers, sending illegal drugs across the sea with every batch of candy they have, in turn they get millions of dollars as well.

Although Stanley Romero isn't the main character in this world as he had thought his reputation was being tarnished by a young woman who he had gotten on the bad side, the youngest daughter of a middle class family, this young woman is named Carly Morgan.

The very name had caused a cold shiver go down his spine in a very bad way.