A Good Villain

"There she is!" A squeak of delight shouted in excitement.

At the sound of the female's voice everyone turned to see the person they were waiting for. The doors opened to reveal a beautiful woman, her age no less than twenty-five, she had beautiful red full lips and her skin was tanned, her eyes a glowing green, hair as red as the raging fires in men's bellies when seeing her. She was the definition of beauty.

As she stepped out with her beautiful blue dress the cameras of all the paparazzi began to click and flash as the reporters began to ask questions.

"Mis. Amara Pruitt, is it true you were just fifteen years old when you got your medical license?"

"Miss. Pruitt, are you part of that Pruitt family? The family filled with geniuses?"

"Can you confirm that you'll be this year's award winning chemist?"

So forth and so forth the questions were flown out of mouths but the beautiful woman that had made her very first appearence ignored them all as she entered her black BMW.

As she speed away everyone was swooned by her cold indifference. She was like a prince to women all around and a woman wanted by all men.

Back in the black BMW, Amara ran a soft small hand through her red locks and sighed, her eyes were filled with boredom and she only had one thought.

Today is the day that they will release the hidden characters.

With a new excitement she speed up her car.

...

It had been three years since she was reborn.

Yup, she had died when curving too far and rammed at high speeds into an incoming eighteen wheeler.

"Fuck." A single word spilled out as she opened her eyes to different surroundings.

She still had processed or came to accept since the three years she was born. Doctors had claimed that she will grow up not so smart.

When Amara had been born she hadn't cried, her now black eyes just roamed around all the room trying to understand. But her parents didn't give up on her, even if she did give them an indifferent look and turned away from them.

This swear word was the first word that she ever uttered out.

She had finally came to terms.

"Fuck!" Her usual emotionless eyes were now slightly widened.

"Honey?" The mother slapped her husband shoulder quickly and many times as she tried catching the attention of her husband.

"Yeah- yeah I- I heard." The husband said with a look of surprise and wonder. "But what did she say? I didn't understand her."

"I'm not sure, she said something like Fock or something like that."

"What do you think it is, fock." The husband said with a raised brow.

"I'm not sure, maybe she's trying to say another word but can't say it? She should be able to talk perfectly, but seeing as she hasn't since she was born she probably has some complications." She explained.

"Little Amara?" Her mother spoke to her.

In this world her name was the same, her parents name was George Pruitt and his wife Eleanor Pruitt. And now that she thought about it more it was making sense where she was.

In the otome game she had been eager to get home and finish the hidden route. Sadly she had died.

If what she knows by memory is true.

She's the villainess.

"Fuck." Yet again she said with a sigh.

She was from America, yet learned every language known to man at the age of eighteen, she knew that her new parents didn't know her language, they were speaking in an old kind of Chinese that merged with Korean, a new language that had been adapted long ago in china but there was a fallout and soon seperated from the chinese taking their part of their language with them to hone more in their new land.

Leaving her thoughts to the side she turned to her new parents as gave them her indifferent expression as usual, but this time she nodded, unknown that it caused immense joy to her two parents.

"Hey, how are you doing my little princess?" George said with a smile.

He was an ikemen, a man with amazing looks and the lucky woman was her now mother, she too had heaven defying looks. She could barely look at her own father's gorgeous looks much less her mothers. They were too blinding.

"Mm." She acknowledged with a nodd, saying she was fine.

"She's finaly growing out of her silence, just as the doctor had said." Eleanor said with tears prickling the side of her eyes.

"You're right, and soon she'll have a baby brother to open up more." He smiled charmingly at his wife.

Ah yes, her mother is pregnant, with a baby brother. Who will soon be named Christopher Pruitt, one of the captured targets.

She didn't want to do this.

The game was fine, she could play the game hundreads of times, and if she wanted to ever possess a body she would choose all the characters, except one.

The body she was in now.

The villainess.

The villainess was the only character to ever die such a grewsone death by other characters whenever she tried to butt into the female leads way and take the men from her. But every time she did she died a horrible death.

The most hated character in the game. Even other girls that get in the way depending in the route they choose were talked about nicely, loving the way they could make them their friends. Yet she was never liked mostly because no one ever found a way to be friends with the villainess in the first way, no matter the different conversations that they would try on her she would always end up trying to kill them, in return she dies horrible deaths.

This character only lead a deadly route, weather she breathed wrong of blinked at the wrong time, she died either way.