I Know

There are many secrets around the world that many humans don't know about. They can go about their day without knowing that they might get killed or they're probably walking beside a murderer or a rapist. Humans live their life the way they choose to live it. If one becomes homeless it's their own fault for choosing poor choices throughout their lives. Maybe they had a bad bet and lost everything, or they just had rotten luck and ended up without anything.

Either way humans have many secrets, from cheating on their spouse to a sinful moment they did in their younger years or even a couple of days ago they don't want anyone to know. And since it's a secret no one knows.

But there's one human that's different, his name is Julius Fredrickson, he's known everyone's dark dirty secret the moment he was given a book by his grandfather when he died and left a will. In the will everyone in the family received something, from splitting all of his riches to an enormous house by the beach, even his grandchildren received something like many toys but Julius was given a single thing.

A book.

It wasn't just a normal book, it was a magical book. It knew things about him that even he didn't know himself.

This is the story about Julius.

Julius the Evil.