Emotions

Rén was an average girl, she likes pink and wore clothes appropriate for going out, she was beautiful without belief and men all over would wish to hold her hand when they would see her, or at least get a side glance. But there was one thing she didn't hold like other girls.

Her emotions.

Of course she held emotions like any other. She would smile and chuckle and frown and scold. But that was it, she would never laugh, or scream or glare, and especially cry. No one had seen her eyes get tear-eyed.

She held her emotions in amazingly and it had became like a game for all over the world to make her react more than she already did.

When she had turned twenty nine and her emotions still lacked more expression she had became an artist. Through her paintings people could see her emotions and feel the strong effect it had on them. But turning to her. She only held a feint smile on her full peach colored lips.

Her paintings were a whole new level, even people who knew nothing about painting held an appreciation towards hers. They were like emotions on paper.

But that didn't settle their own thirst to actually see her hurt. And as much as they tried they couldn't make her express more. But what they didn't know was that an inside was was well working on that very mission.

Rén was old enough to be having at least two children. But she was still single without a single boyfriend to be filed down in her history. Imagine the shock everyone held when she had gained a hot shot actor and looked like a couple made in heaven. Her smiled were a bit more wider, her laughs a little bit more cheerful and loud. But that still wasn't enough.

Their wedding had emerged, with her fame and his own growing fame all over the world. They decided to broadcast their wedding all over the world.

"Do you take Rén to be your lawfully wedded wife?" The priest had spoken with an old gentle smile as he looked at the very handsome man.

"No." Was she shocking answer. "I don't want to marry someone so ugly." His face was still tender but his words were like a hot knife cutting through her flesh.

She stumbled back, all cameras pointed to her as her face began to frown and tears began to fall. Her mouth slowly opened as she let out a piercing shriek of agony. All her surrounding were destroyed. People ran away in fear at the floating figure who's eyes were a bright white as tears ran down her soft cheeks.

"Ahhhhh!" She sobbed as her arms swayed one way and the other as she killed left and right, her sadness began to turn into anger as her mouth shut and her teeth mashed together as fire began to appear in her hands and buildings exploded. Her anger laster for a long time, a long time where nothing in the world could be identified anymore. Earthquakes emerged from all side and rivers and lakes began to dry and crack. The ocean turned into a deathly murky color as fish died and polluted the surface.

Her glare and rage subsided as her lips calmed down as she began to laugh with joy, flowers began to bloom, grass grew everywhere as dried up rivers began to fill with water. The ocean cleared and the fish were burried deep under the ocean.

Earth held no more buildings, only rocks that were somehow oddly pointed here and there, if dug properly one could see a skyscraper that had been burried under the dirt long ago. The sky cleared up as the weather calmed down, Rén was now laughing on the lush grass as she fell to her knees. The worn out wedding dress was now dirty as she looked all around, her head bowed as her lips trembled in anguish.

The sky darkened around her, but no rain emerged as she lay down on the green grass and sobbed at the feeling of being alone.

She didn't know how long she had been there, but she had known that she had left the continent and set herself on a small island. She spend her life there, as she build and constructed her home. She hadn't known how long she was alive, but the calendar she had made for herself well passed her death date.

She didn't age more than her womanly and beautiful body.

This was the main reason why she didn't know emotion, the world would definitely end if she showed it...

And that's what had happened.

The world was now empty with only her.

So she made her home and finished it off, she lay on her lavish bed and closed her eyes.

She'd rather sleep than be awake and alone.