Reincarnation 2

I leaned against my sofa, my short black hair was slicked back as I looked at the tv in front of me. The news was playing on as I placed the final gel on and began to rummage through a trunk beside my couch, it was filled with dozens of wigs with different colors amd legths.

"I have just been informed that the alley way killer had escaped once more. Be advised to stay clear from empty streets and keep a friend by yourside during late night walks." The news woman began, a serious face as she scrunched up her eyebrows in worry. "If you can avoid it, women please stay indoors. Once again the victim wasn't able to profile the killer before dying and had only given the same detail at his other victims; a red rose tattooed onto the inside of his left wrist-"

I turned off the tv as I brushed through my now bright bubblegum hair that now reached over my waist. Just on time a ring was heard from my phone that's been charging by the window.

I cross my small apartment and picked it up, a males voice was heard, only telling me the time and the room number of common motels nearby.

I'm a call girl, and as per usual I go when I'm called. I send a message to a private phone number and then set off to the direction.

I walk down alleys and pop the gum I have in my mouth. My too revealing outfit gave me goosebumps from the early winter wind. How I wished I could have brung a coat.

Arriving at the first floor room 210 I knock three times and wait. The door opens to reveal a shadowed man and the inside pitch black.

"Oh~." I hummed with a seductive smile. "Dark and mysterious, I like those." I began to play my part.

The man said nothing as he pulled me into the room with a gentle hand and closed the door behind me, it clicked signifying me that it had been locked. Our chests met as I could smell fresh mint from his breath. He moved forward and I moved backwards. And when the back of my knees bumped against the beds edge the man gentle pushed me down.

I could faintly see the man's outline as rain began to pour outside.

Now I wished I brought an umbrella.

Thunder sounded through the night sky as the man slowly began to crawl over me. I licked my lips as I ran my fingers through his neatly combed hair.

His left hand reached up and I pulled it to my lips, kissing the inside as lightning cracked through the skies and illuminated the room from the slightly parted curtain. I saw a flash of the man over me.

Handsome was one word, and his wrist held a red rose.

"I love your tattoo." I whispered as I flipped us over, catching him off guard but non the less he began to trail his hands over my hips and back as I began to undress.

With smooth hands I did the same, running my hands over my stomach and shoulders and stopped only for a short moment when I got to my inner thigh of my shorts. I grabbed at the now warm metal and hid it in my palm, continuing to now trail my hands on his body.

My hands closed on his neck and with a quick move of my wrist his neck was cut and my face was splashed with his blood.

I swung my leg over him as I now stood up, the lights on and looked at the man struggling in pain, chocking in his own blood.

I typed the private number from before and called, after a single ring the other end picked up.

"Done, I expect my money by morning. Direct their calls as usual." I spoke as I hung up, not waiting for a responce. "Served you right for killing those women~" I sing the last part with a wink to his dead eyes and walk out, the pouring rain hitting me instantly.

I curse under my breath and began to walk.

Not even a block away when I hear a shout, I turn to see a couple fighting under an umbrella, and begind the good citizen that I am I ignore it and continue on my way.

I hear gun shots and soon felt intense pain to the back of my head and everything comes to a sudden hault.

I was killed by a stray bullet...

Fuck.