Runaway Villain

A maid bowed before her small master with an aura of fear. "M-master?" She stuttered slightly.

"Get out, I want to be alone." The one called master spoke as her voice was light like any small child that hadn't gone through puberty.

"Ye-yes!" The maid bowed profoundly and left to scurry off somewhere else.

This young master guided his legs out of the silk covered bed and danggled them over the edge, he slipped down to be meet with the cold hard wood floor.

He walked elegantly around his bed and stopped in front of the mirror. He looked at his reflection and shuddered, yet not it fear but in excitement.

His face was a flawless pale without a single blemish, his eyes were a peach blossom and his eyes were sharp, as if he was ready to give a command to excicute a command to have someone be put to death. His stature was short, well he was eight years old.

But the msot catching, and what everyone knows about this family is the vibrant pink hair.

Distasteful to him, a man, but nontheless he looked beatiful.

He had bumped his head on something hard outside yesterday and had become inconcious only waking up in the afternoon.

This world, he knows it, his name, Zachary Walker, son and heir to Duke Dominic Walker. His father was the one to carry the pink hair genes and was respected for his strong tongue and we'll versed in protecting the human kingdom with his friend, the king.

This world was known as Tieri, the Kingdom too was named Tieri only because the human race thought it reasonable to name the world and their kingdom since humans were the dominant species in the world. Of course they're wrong, but will the arrogant and selfish humams ever admit it?

Of course not.

This world is an otome game to which he had come from, well where.... She came from.

Her name used to be Delaila Moore, a genius girl that was in her late thirties who was a very scary and powerful business woman, she had been killed by her best friend, who was contracted to get close to her. She was still single and untouched then, but she didn't care, she only cared about growing her business more that it had already been.

But she had become tired, and had even let her best friend kill her, why? Because what was the point? Why use her years of intense training to kill off her friend when she could die and be free from all the expected and fearful gazez she was meet when walking outside.

She wanted to relax.

And she finaly got her wish, thanks to her best friend. In the end he always did make her proud to call him friend.

From now on her name was Zachary, a young eight year old boy who will soon turn into a villain and get killed by the heroine for trying to steal her man... Indeed this Zachary was very rotten to the core, he loved men, yet it wasn't something he would indulge in himself when he grew up, in fact he loved to stare rather than touch beautiful men, like himself he loved men who surpassed him in beauty. Yet the only man he wasn't able to get his hands on was the heroine's man... Well one of them that is.

Albern Tieri, the crown prince of the Tieri kingdom. He was the number one captured target on this otome game. One of the easiest for some reason.

Either way every one of the ten captured targets and one secret captured target were in the end tried to be claimed by Zachary. They all had their own rival to fight against the heroine but none of them compared to the true villain in the world which was now the body who he inhabited.

Boring...

This was the only thought that crossed Zachary's mind. He wanted to go explore!

Screw the plot line.

Screw the captured targets!

SCREW THE HEROINE!

He'll be going on his own journey, he won't go along the lines of pretending to be evil or even becoming a better person for Zachary. He's going to abandon the entire load of crap!

And that's what he did, during the week, he had been going back and forth from his family's treasury and stolen huge amounts of gold without his father's notice.

He wasn't a bad son, well not in this life that is, this family was in fact rotten to the core, he was innocent throughout everything, but they actualy dabbled along with human trafficking and drugs. They, in the end of every plot, go into ruin.

He rather not be here when it happens.

"Zack, where are you scurrying off to this early in morning?" His mother's voice sounded behind him, the woman looked like a gentle angel when she stepped out of the house, but in secret, she helped and encouraged her husband to get more money to spend on her disgusting fetish of bathing in blood of innocent girls.

Her hair was a beautiful and shinning blonde while her skin held a soft pale look to it. She had no signs of creases at the age of twenty five.

"I was going outside mother, I wanted to see the commoners over the wall, they always seem to bicker about moronic things, its entertaining." Zachary spoke with a look of amusement who in turn was given a look of proudness from the brown eyes of his mother.

"Alright well go on, don't let me stop you, be careful climbing the walls ok?" She said with a smile.

"Always mother." Zachary reasured in fake love to his mother as he then turned to a different direction and headed back to the Treasury once more until the upcoming night.

Tonight he shall leave this forsaken and disgusting family.

As night fell he readied a small bag filled with simple clothings and jewels as well as one space ring. In that space ring contained three thousand other space rings that held to a copacity of half a million gold coins. The Duke no doubt had much more money that the king, but never would he show it off, if so people will start to ponder where he had gotten so much that even the king would investigate.

Without fuss he opened his room's window and leaped out without issue. Even if he was an eight year old he had the abilities of his old world along with strength and stamina, of course that won't do now that he was in a world filled with magic and all kinds of creatures.

He had to train.

From what he recalled, Zachary had the capability of controlling both wind and fire. Both strong magic, yet never really refined them since he was too busy gawking and drooling over beautiful men. Pity he was always killed no matter the outcome.

Zachary looked forward and didn't even think about looking back at the huge and heavily guarded estate, he simply walked through the dark night as if taking a casual stroll. He wore a dark red coat which covered both his hair and features, only showing his small plump pink lips, from any possition he looked like a girl, but who could tell when he hasn't even matured yet.

He calculated that he had ten hours until someone found out of his whereabouts, he was the heir to the Walker fortune and an only child as well. They'll cause a huge uproar when he's found missing, of course it will seem like a kidnapping and will be a pass kingdom search, meaning that they'll look outside the Kingdom as well and far away, probably even placing blame to the demon race like always to cause more blood shed for themselves.

"... Not my problem." He gave a shrug as he looked onward and made a ten hour, no break, walk to the outskirts of the kingdom.

In his past life he had been stronger than any man, he had found out when he had been targeted by six men to kidnap him. It failed, terribly at that, and he had sent them all to the hospital probably even left them to drink out of a cup when he was done with them. But now that this world was more evolved and also in the dark ages, he was sure that there would be millions of people who were stronger than him. All he had to do was avoid them.

His plan is flawless.

Get out of this kingdom and stay low until his assumed kidnapping blew over, by then he'll be long gone from this continent and he'll be living by the ocean drinking tea under a huge tree. Living a bliss and peaceful life. With a picture of complete lazed bliss his lips twitched in hopefulness as he walked forth towards the now rising sun.