Powerful Music

This story is enspired by a story started or story idea I saw in Pinterest. Although I hadn't seen or looked for a story like this one this is my own perception of how the story would go.

This is what inspired the story: You've been sent into an alternate dimension where music is magic; choirs can change the weather and orchestras can topplecastle walls. With your digital music device, youve just became the most powerful wizard in the world.

--------------------

Construction work rang loud through the early morning, beside it an apartment building sat with its residents getting ready for work and to ship their kids back to school yet again. But not all occupants were going to work. In a single bedroom apartment lay a bundle inside the California bed, spacious and inviting once seen.

With all the ruckus going on outside a figure flung upright, at the sat up figure was a disheveled woman with wild red hair all over her face, but even if her face was hidden by the best of soft looking red hair her skin was flawless, giving one a hint that she was beautiful.

"What the fuck!" Her vulgar language seeped out ruining her image of a tired gentle woman. "I bought this shitty apartment so I can get away from those buisness men." She growled as she swung her soft blankets off of her revealing her black lacy underwear. "Yet here I am waking up from what is supposed to be my day off to a bunch of shitty workers!"

She fumed on and on cursing away at anyone that was responsible as she readied herself in the very spacious bathroom. She roared in anger as she combed through her wild red mane and pulled it up into a loose bun. With a huff to her breath as her anger slightly settled she swung the door to her bathroom open as steam rolled out.

Stepping out was a beautiful voluptuous woman. She wore a mouth watering blue dress to make her hair pop out and make her dark black eyes look as if staring into a black hole. Her skin was indeed flawless as it had a soft milky tone to it, her dark maroon lipstick filled her plump lips as she tapped away at her touch screen phone and soon held it against her ear.

After a couple of rings the reciever picked up without a minute to spare.

"Come pick me up." She ordered as she packed a small bag filled with her essentials, three iPods with their chargers and a solar charger just in case and her earbuds.

She never realy leaves her music behind, if she does there will be hell to pay.

It calmed her nevers.

"Yeah yeah, I'll meet them right now... No I didn't run away... Whatever make sure you have my coffee ready." With a sigh she hung up her phone and made her way through the apartment building and down the many stairs considering that the elevator was broken.

As she went down the stairs and turned a sharp corner she bumped into someone.

"Shit! Watch where you're going you-" before she could finish she looked up to see an elderly woman and shut her mouth as she gave a polite smile. "Sorry Elder, please be careful such a woman like yourslef if she fell would hurt your body." Like a good citizen she helped the old woman with the groceries up the three floors of stairs. "Have a good day elder."

"Thank you dear." The old woman spoke finaly with a tender smile. "My you look beautiful, a being like you shouldn't be stuck in such a dirty world."

"I don't mind... Rather I'm simply bored, I've climbed to the top of the food chain and now I have nothing to do. What used to give me pleasure in ruining the people that did me wrong now is boring. I've gotten my payback yet afterwards I still feel as if I'm missing something." She sighed but then her eyes widened at her declaration, no less in front of an old woman she doesn't even know. "Sorry, I didn't mean to let you hear such horrible words."

"That's alright, I can help, if you're so bored." The old woman said with a glint of something that the beautiful woman couldn't quite catch fast enough.

"Help? I don't know what you mean."

"ᛚᛖᛏ᛫ᚦᛖᚱᛖ᛫ᛒᛖ᛫ᛚᛁᚠᛖ᛫ᛏᛟ᛫ᛃᛟᚢᚱ᛫ᛞᛖᚨᚦ." The woman spoke in an odd language.

"What?" The beautiful woman said before a bright light erupted between the two.

When everything dimmed down she found herself already at the entrance of the apartment building. She didn't know what had happened or what had transpired, she just shrugged it off as her still a little sleepy.

She looked ahead to see a grand limo waiting for her. With a shake to her head she walked out of the poor excuse of an apartment building with her head held high, as if she had just left a five star hotel.

"Goodmorning Mis. Watkins." A very fit middle aged man greeted as he opened the door for his mistress to enter and grabbed hold of the small bag but was rejected.

"Morning Jeremy, how have you been?" Mis. Watkins spoke with a dazzling smile that left Jeremy is a daze.

"Fantastic ma'am, where to?" Jeremy said as he entered the limo and rolled down the window.

"To the company, take the long route, I want to think a little." Or so she would always say, but the long route is usualy meant for her to look at the sea.

"Bis sister!" A young boy at the age of ten laughed and smiled at the beautiful young teenager that looked younger and more innocent that the beautiful woman from before.

"What is it Demetrius." The woman said with a giggle as her little brother splashed in the water.

"Look look, I found a sea cucumber!" He laughed as he handled the sea cucumber which tried to wriggle out of the small boys hands.

"My my, stop tormenting the poor thing and let it go before it bursts." The young teen smiled.

Her smile didn't last long as a ring came from her phone. She turned away as she answered it, whatever had been talked through the phone made the young girl's soft smile into a deadly emotionless look.

"Celia!" Her younger brother shouted in distress.

Quickly the young teen name Celia turned to see Demetrius hold down by two burly men. Her sanity snapped as she was about to pounce and rip their throats out when something shot at her neck.

Grabbing at the pinching pain she pulled out a dart.

Tranquilizer dart.

Her vision blurred as she helplessly saw her brother be dragged away from her.

"Demetrius." She whispered below her voice.

"Mis. Watkins!" A shout came from the front as Jeremy swerve the steering wheel to the side.

It all happened so fast.

The limo flipped.

Windows shattered.

Groans were heard.

Sirens called from the distance.

Shot guns rang in the air.

Then an explosion.