Family Secret

15th century

"I'll do anything, please I just need money to raise my kids!" A woman in very raggedy clothes begged on the streets sobbing at passer-bys, the people shrugged her off with looks of disgust.

The public walked around her and others galloped on their horses heeding no mind to the woman beggar.

"Anything you say?" A well-dressed man in a dark cloak approached the woman late at night while she was trying to sway her daughter and son to sleep.

The woman with bright dark blue hair snapped her head up, her eyes widened at the sudden voice that had began walking into the alleyway in which the small fatherless family resided in.

"Y-yes, I just need food for my family, anything will do, my oldest son is also sick, please my Lord help this pitiful beggar to survive this cruel world!" She bowed, her head hitting the dirty ground. "I'll give my body for lust if I have to." She choked on her breath when speaking her last sentence.

"A fair maiden shouldn't do such horrendous things, I'll ask for one thing, it will be indeed your body, but I do not need it for lustful urges."

"I do not understand." Her green eyes rose from the ground at the cloaked man.

"I shall give you thirty shillings to do a single task for me." The man reached out with a brown pouch.

"Th-thirty?!" The young woman exclaimed in alarm. "Oh kind lord, to give such a beggar thirty shillings I'll go to the ends of the Earth and snatch a star for you."

"So be it, I'll care for your children, drop them off at the Karamor tavern, call for lady Nancy." The man explained his orders in detail and the woman nodded her head as she received her shillings.

The next hour she did as told and went to the Lord's house, entering from the back entrance.

"The only thing I'll have you do is poison brother's maid." He kept his cloak on, observing the woman covered in dirt and grime, but he was sure that she would have been a beauty if she cleaned herself.

The green eyed woman nodded, she had already vowed her loyalty for the man once he had given her the shillings, more shillings than maids were paid a single year.

And so it begins, first was the maid, she was found in her bedroom, foam coming out of her mouth. While she did the man's bidding he had also sent her to train under many people, how to fight and make poisons, how to dissarm and how to act perfectly without shame.

As the years went by she took up more jobs, but not from the same man, her jobs were done when he was claimed as head Duke of his household when his siblings died of sickness, leaving only him, the youngest. The man didn't need her anymore, but she was also not finished, she searched for men with grudges, did their bidding for much more shillings. Her two children grew up with her teachings after buying a house and settled down. They both learned about knives and poison, fighting and hunting.

Everything.

16th century

Two siblings broke off from each other to find their own families, training the meaning that will be soon called hit men. The youngest of the two, the sister. Found a man to bear his children, but like most men, he had left her with a small baby girl.

The middle-aged woman late in giving life to a child taught her while she grew sick, she had taught her everything and gave a book at the beginning of their family history. The child as well grew up killing for money.

18th century

"Extra extra! The Luka family's house has gone into flames!" A paper boy shouts from a corner as the civilians come in and buy newspaper after newspaper.