System 2

A mother and young five year old child walked leasurely down the street, heading to their home. The young child was bouncing her rubber pink ball up and down, a single mistake made the ball slip from her small and soft hands, making it bounce over a cement wall.

"Ah!" Her youthful voice sounded off is shock as she pouted, she slipped her hand away from her mother's hand and went to a red metal entrance, her small finger extended as she got on her tippy toes and about to ring the pure white buzzer.

"No!" The mother hissed in panic, her rushed and whispered voice yanked at her child's arm.

"My ball mommy." The child whinned.

"Do you not know who loves there sweetie?" Her mother gave a worried look as she dragged her daughter far away from the gate.

"Who mommy?" The child tilted her head in wonder, now a little scared the way she sees her mother with a frightened look, in return making her scared as well.

"The lives the dark lord, he grew up mean and angry the moment he stepped into this world, he hates everyone, make sure you never go near that red gate, and tell your friend as well!" Her mother cautioned her child. "Come on, I'll buy you a new one on the way back."

The child and mother walked away, the child a little shaken took a peek behind her, only to see the red gate slightly open, inside she only saw a head full of hair, through the black head of hair she saw a terrifying blue ice eye.

She paled as quickly turned around, whispering to herself that she didn't see anything.

On the other side of the red gate stood a man in a white shirt and long baggy pajamas. His black hair really Hing his knees, not carrying to ever cut it. His skin pale and smooth as a baby's skin. His lips a beautiful link and his icy blue cold eyes hidden by uncut bangs. He tisked as he headed back inside his home, beside his black door was a window, broken, inside a small rubber pink ball stopped beside a coffee table.

"Shitty brat." A smooth voice filled with venom sounded.

He sighed cleaning it up and headed upstairs, back to his position. He sat in front of a set of computers, beautifully set up in a semi oval, on each screen showed different things, from what the current tree is to the current music as well as buisnesses and even books he had brought to learn and widened his knowledge.

He grumbled under his breath more curses as a single screen was completely different from the others, instead of a white screen it was a screen entirely black with many green and strange symbols and letters mixed with numbers. His fingers danced fiercely and elegantly over the keyboard. Suddenly a warning emits over every screen, his eyes widen in shock and disbelief.

With cold and unhesitating hands the middle ages looking man that looks in his early twenties rises from his leather black chair and goes to a book shelf beside his desk. He grabbed the back of the book shelf and pushed it forward, making the books inside the shelf fall to the floor, splintering the bookshelf in the process as well. Behind the book shelf was a small square glass, inside that glass is a small blue button.

Flipping the glass down the slender long fingers pressed down the green button, all of the screens in his computers changes from the he warning into self destruct.

"I guess this is my end." The man grumbled with a sigh, his pale hand going through his black hair and pulled it back, showing a godly expression, one that could stop the world from rotating around the sun. One that could make the entire human race be ruled by this very deity looking man.

In the distant, sirens began to whine out a distress call, signaling the citizens around that something grave has happen. The police and firetrucks speed to the scene where a familiar house that everyone feared and stayed away from was now in full out flames, reaching up towards the heavens.

Only a single body was dragged out, chared beyond recognition, if it wasn't for the necklace given to him by his mother that body would have never been able to be recognized.

And so the day went, the evil dark lord died by an accidental misshap while cooking.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*--*-*-*

"Well well well, look what we have here~" an amused voice sounded out.

A man with wild black blond hair sat on a floor, for which he thought was a floor since he couldn't see it or anything around him. His hair covered his face, unable to show the face underneath.

He didn't panic, he knew he died, yet where was he?

Just a moment ago he had heard a voice, who was it?

Death?

Whatever it was it was taking too long to take him away.

"Aren't going to say anything?" The voice suddenly said behind his ear.

He didn't panic, he simply turned around with a sigh as he grunted. Once he had turned he was meet face to face, or in his case face to hair, with a very godly man.

The man's feautres were sharp and manly, an aura surrounded him of supreme power that was able to make anyone submit. Yet it did nothing for the other.

"Cheeky brat, what do you want?" The man said as he scratched the back of his head.

"You don't have any questions?" The godly man was surprised, his green eyes shocked by the unusual soul in front of him.

"I do, but it's up to you wether to answer them, and even if you do how would I know if you're telling the truth or not?" The man said as he laid down on the the floor, getting comfortable.

What a mistrustful man.

"Well, we can start with introductions." The godly man who painted a figure at his freshly shaven face shook off the disappointment and smiled brightly. "I have many names, but you may call me god if you like."

"In your dreams, get on with it."

"Ehem!" The self called God cleared his throat, a pink dust shading his cheeks slightly in anger for such disrespect. "You have died-"

"I know genius." The soul who had laid down sighed, his hair only parting to reveal his mouth and nose, even with that the god knew of the beauty underneath.

"Yes well, seeing as your life was completely flipped from its original plot line, I will be taking your soul and doing an experiment with it." God said looking down to the laid back soul, seeing no reaction. "Taking your silence as a yes then don't mind if I do."

"Whatever, it's not like I will have anything to lose, I have nothing from the start." The soul tisked as it yawned.

"Then..." The god looked pitifully at the soul, a flash of anguish passing through his green eyes. "I will assure you that it will be better, you just need to follow my orders.... Onward with my game!"