I'm But A Simple Servant

Rén Yu looked around herself as she sighed at the plain looking ceiling since the moment she opened her eyes to the new body she resided in.

Although it was a different world she still had beauty that surpassed every maiden, along her name that wasn't changed. She felt blessed that she was left with her name still intact or she would have had troubles responding to a different name.

"Crybaby Yu, madam Dái Yan is calling for you." A maid spoke as she arrived at the servant quarters where one room contains five maids.

Rén Yu is called crybaby Yu for always crying, although no one bullies her she sees all little mistakes as major ones and wished to be punished for it. She cries non-stop as everyone just pitty the girl and wave her away for being naive. She was known to be the most weak willed servant in the Dái resident, always quivering and flinching at the tiniest things.

"R-right away sister Ju!" Rén hurried off after seeing that her appearence is presentable and rushes to her madam's quarters.

Speed walking towards the room she passed by every servant cleaning and bows slightly to show her pitiful figure and smiled brightly at them, bidding them a great day as she always does everytime she wakes.

As she turns the corner she slams against one of the personal maids of madam Dái and soon enough her face is ashen.

"Im so sorry sister Gu! I didn't mean to, please punish meeee!" She beggs on the floor as she quickly kneels and slams her head onto the white floor.

"Stand up you naive girl, its fine. Madam Dái is waiting for you, you must not keep her waiting." Sister Gu sighed.

"No I can't go on knowing that I might have caused you any sort of pain please punish me!!" Yu sobbed.

"Fine fine, you'll have well duty for the next week now get going." The maid Gu sighed as her whitening brown hair shows her age in the household.

"Yes sister Gu! Thank you sister Gu!" Rén quickly picked herself off and hurried off with a bow to the maid and knocked onto the door of her madam.

"Enter." A bored voice answered to the other side.

"Madam Dái, you've called for me?" Rén said as she kneeled deeply for her madam.

"Child, must you always be so naive." Madam Dái sighed. "Yes I've called for you, tomorrow there will be guests coming over, I want you to go to the market and buy the best meat and vegetables along with fruits you can find, here's the money."

Madam Dái is a woman in her late fifties, her dark brown hair has sploches of silver showing that time gives no mercy to anyone. She wore splending light pink layers of a dress and she's a bit of the heavy side seeing as she takes up a bit more of the seat than any lady would.

"Right away madam, I won't let you down, if I do then I would like for you to personaly flog me twenty times!" Rén declares as she begans to tear up.

"Enough Yu, go and prepare for your early rise tomorrow." Madam Dái shifted in her seat, creating a creeking sound.

Bowing and claiming the madam to be the best she recieved a couple copper coins for herself and quickly left to her duties.

Her duties were like every maid that worked at a house hold. She scrubbed the floors, sweep, wash dishes, carry buckets of water to prepare the baths for the madam and her daughter's as well as sons.

The household she tends to is the Dái family, there's the madam and three other concubines to one man, Lord Dái Jiâ Gang. There are five children that The lord has.