A Search for the King

"Love isn't everything." 

"I'm in love!"

"Then you shall be lonely as well."

"How do you know?"

"Because I used to be in love, and everyone left me."

"I love you!"

"And you shall leave as well like the others."

"I won't, I promise!"

"Do as you please, I won't stop you."

3,000 years late.

"I have to go now, my journey awaits!"

"... ... Everyone leaves in the end." A whisper left the lonely man on the throne. 

200 years later.

"My king, an assassin had entered the premises." A heavily armored knight came forth calmly as he knelt down onto the floor.

"Where?" The king said, bored and not at all anxious or frightened.

"Here." A voice came from behind the king, a silver knife hurling towards the king's chest.

But the knife never meet its mark, only plunging at the throne yet not making a single scratch to the unbreakable metal.

The assassin, all clad in black, panicked as he looked around and saw the king that was supposed to be sitting down unaware standing a few feet away, calmly looking at his knight.

"Assassins nowadays are so boring." The king sighed, his long blond hair falling and dragging down to the floor, yet it doesn't look the least bit dirty. this robes had no armor on it, only white yet the lining was golden, on top of his head was a crystalline heavenly crown, his skin a pure pale and without a single scare or blemish.