Reincarnation 1

"Listen to me."

"Don't do that."

"Carry yourself like a Narami."

"Don't dissapoint us."

"Learn to play the piano."

"Act like a proper lady."

"Why can't you be like your older sister?"

These were the words of my mother, my step mother. She is this way to help me become more like a lady, to teach me to become perfect. I do not mind, I just want to live a peaceful life, yet how could I do that when father needs me to help him with clients?

"Come Mira." My father's deep and sickly sweet voice sounded from behind my step mother who was currently teaching me to play the cello.

"Honey, I'm teacher her how to play-" Stella, my step mother was cut off by one of my father's many cold stares.

"Teach her another time." He simply said as he motioned for me to follow him, we were walking down the eerily empty hallway to his study.

"Mira." He began as his personal secretary closed the door behind us. "Have you been keeping up with your training?"

Training.

This training is what I had to go through ever since my mother had been murdered ninteen years ago when I had turned five. I'm currently 24 years old and still unwed.

"Yes father." I replied, my voice monotone as usual, speaking with feelings is a weakness, one of the very first things that was drilled into me when I was a child.

"Good..." His dark brown eyes turned to look out of the window, overlooking the grand garden.

There was something on his mind, I know it, when he would drag something out it ment something was bound to happen one way or another. It was only a matter of time before he spilled everything that I needed to know. He would always go on and on about never showing feelings and never let it show you have a tick like how he was dragging out this conversation.

"Is something the matter father." It wasn't much of a question, mainly one to snap him out and also warn him of his weakness showing.

You must never show weakness, especially not to a family member.

"You have a new assignment." His brown cold eyes snapped to stare into my own black charcoal ones as he gave his serious business tone and eyes to me. "You will marry."

"Yes father." At the very command I knelt down to the floor on one knee and bowed, my right hand on my knee while my other was fisted to the ground, showing my loyalty.

"Your target will be Shenru Kamano, a wealthy man who lives for pleasure." As he spoke of the man that was always on the news a flash of something foreign crossed my father's eyes. "When he invites you to bed with him, kill him, make it look like an assassin broke in."

"As you command father." I stay bowing.

"You're dismissed." He finally says after five minutes of silence.

"Yes father." I bow my head lower and stand up smoothly.

"And Mira..." My father continues as I stop, the assistant about to turn the handle to let me out. "If he tries to touch you, make him suffer."

"As you command father." I say without turning and left after I bid a small farewell nod to the assistant and head back to my stepmother.

"Finally." Stella spoke with disdain in her voice as she gave me a dissaproving look. "What did your father want?"

"It's classified mother." I spoke bowing my head in apology.

"I'm not your mother." She sneered as a sting erupted on my left cheek, snapping my head to the right.

Stella had slapped me, it did not hurt, I've had worse, way worse, not inflicted by her small and pathetic effort to hurt me, but durring my missions out. "I apologise lady Narami."

"Just shut up, your voice makes me want to rip out your eyes!" She fumes.

For a woman that always talks about a woman's adequate she sure looks like a bamboo wanting to fight for dominance. Only to not know that she's the weekest in the herd.

I didn't speak, just like she had ordered, I must obey. That is what I had been taught when living with my personal trainers. A tool like me will never have an opinion or a choice, I must obey to survive.

Stella had left leaving me with the actual teacher that had been teaching me to play instruments and began to play the cello perfectly.

"It seems you have mastered this instrument as well young mistress Tsunade." The only instructor man had smiled warmly at me before leaving me after paying his respects.

I simply kept playing, even if my fingers ache, even if they become blistered, even if they bleed, I'll play.

I'll play until I am unable to play anymore.

A week had passed, the wedding was in session, I walked down the aisle as I kept a stone look under the veil. The man I was supposed to marry in front of me as he looked bored.

I did a back ground check on him before the wedding, he didn't care for this wedding, only the immense benefits that came from the unity of the families. He was good looking, he pleased the eye of every women that looked upon him. But for me he was an assignment, I didn't look at him with love stricken eyes, my eyes only traveled around his body and think of the many ways that I could kill him. The many weapons I could use to dismember him in thousands of ways.

"You may now kiss the bride."

The ceremony went wondrous as we sealed the deal with a ridiculous kiss.

In front of everyone it seemed like one yet with the view of my own I simply gave my groom a glare and he stopped in his tracks to subdue my lips.

No touching.

That was father's orders.

As we celebrated we smiled and laughed, my so called family and friends giggled like women at a wedding... Yet this wasn't a wedding, not in reality.

Not when the groom is trying to pick up one of the bride's maid or one of the servers with his so called charmes.

As we entered our honeymoon suite my husband by law turned towards me with a sly smile, one that he gives all the women he's been with and leaves them the next day.

"So, here we are." The groom said as he walked slowly around the bed while I stood at the door. "In our honeymoon suite." He stripped from his top shirt leaving him bare chested. "Do you know what that means my wife." He mocked me.

"Indeed." I said, my usual smiling facade dropped at a moment's notice and our surroundings froze.

He too felt a chill run up his spine as he tensed at my sudden change in expression.

"Father doesn't want me soiled, so by the order of my father I shall remove you." I said as I lifted up my wedding gown and unhooked a good sizable handgun. "I apologize husband but it was not meant to be. This truly is until death do us part."

And I pulled the trigger.

A loud bang was heard throughout the room and a shriek followed.

My own shriek as I let loose a couple more rounds, one grazed my leg slightly as I staged my acting perfectly.

Minutes passed as I soon heard multiple feet heading towards our room. The door that was slightly opened was busted through as they saw me trembling and a sobbing mess, my dress out of place and my husband with a single shot through the temple.

Police cars were everywhere and lights of red and blue flashed in all directions.

The police were trying to ask me questions but they couldn't from my frozen and traumatic experience so they left it for another day.