Yeeting the Plot

A young girl with light red hair tucked into her hat walked by, one hand was in her hoodie's pocket while the other held an ice cream. She looked bored and suspicious, but no one thought much as she looked casual, confident even as she walked towards two specific people.

One was waiting table outside the restaurant where it extended out into the sidewalk. She was tending to a serious looking man who was keeping an eye on a couple far off who seemed to be on a date. Although he didn't show that he was stalking a couple since he was so handsome and amazing that people didn't register the thought of him being able to love since his aura was dark and brooding.

The cap wearing woman licked at her ice cream and with a sway to her hip she knocked against the waitress, making her land on the intimidating man.

A voice rang through her head.

-Make the female and male lead meet; completed.-

"Sorry." She mumbled not really meaning it as she didn't give a glance behind her.

She hummed along the sidewalk of the big city, finishing her ice cream in the process. Her head tilted up as her eyes were revealed, soft blossom pink irises were shown, pale soft skin and light plum pink lips curled up into a smile.

"Missions success, for this world, lets go to the next-" Her delicate soothing voice was cut off as she heard static inside her head, as if something was disconnected. "Oi! Save the relationships of Leads system, where are you?!" She screamed out, people giving her odd looks.

(Malfunction... Malfun... Ction... Went wrong... Going off... Line.) The system's voice cut off suddenly, her mind completely empty now.

"Eh, never liked the thing anyways." She shrugged as she went on with her day. "Now what to do."