A Corner to Break

Kashiyama Keiki had woken up with a peculiar feeling on his cheeks.

It stung, and almost... Hurt?

Is this what pain feels like? Keiki thought as he raised a hand up to his left cheek.

Oh good, you're awake host! A light toned voice sounded from beside him.

Keiki turned to see a strange blurry figure, he blinked his eyes as the figure soon turned into a clear image of a young boy. His hair a dark navy blue that shined beautiful under the full moon, his eyes were that of a dark story blue as well, they were narrow, giving him a look of a cat if he didn't have those
twitching ears on top of his head. He was skinny, the same colored tail was swaying behind him as he held onto a strange looking stuffed toy.

Keiki lifted a brow. Is this... Cosplay? His eyes roamed the body that now seemed tense and frightened.

Wah! So scary! The young boy tried not to move, feeling that if he did, his host would kill him.

No, there isn't any straps I can see that would explain the ears moving, not to mention the lifelike flicks here and there, it also doesn't repeat the same pattern. Keiki diagnosed deeply and soom came to conclusion that they were real, the only explination that he didn't belive but also had to take into account.

His thoughts came to a spot as he had just processed what the young boy had said.

"What do you mean by host?" Keiki said with a bored expression, yet a glint in his eye said otherwise.

He loves finding out about new things.

I am Agus, also known as Accomplish Gore, Ultimate Success system, pleased to meet you. I'm here to inform you that our waves are in synch with eachother. When a system and a human soul have the same wave pattern they automatically connect and bond. I am your system and you are my host. Together we will jump from word to world and completely abolish any outside force that tires to stray away from the story of the plot. Agus spoke as he gave a strained smile at the ever emotionless host. Wah! Not even my adorable smile can affect this stone cold host!

"By accomplish, you mean than I'll get to use any type of arrangements to get rid of them?" Keiki clarified as he was now leaning back on nothing, not taking into consideration that he was floating in an abyss of a warm purple space.

Indeed host. Agus hummed in approval.

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's go." Keiki spoke out with a bored voice yet it lingered with a bit of power.