Twilight

It was tense, you could have cut the atmosphere with a sharp knife if possible.

And as Alice let go, Aro didn't have his usual smile.

A giggle was heard from the side of their two sided groups. Everyone from Bella's group turned right while everyone from the Volturi turned left. Standing there was a woman with blue hair and the most ruby red eyes any vampire had seen.

"Hey~." Her teasing soft tone sounded again through the silent winds.

No one had heard her running here, even if they were too preoccupied with eachother everyone should have heard rapid steps of one of their bretheren yet no one did, not even the strongest and oldest of the vampires in the Volturi.

Her skin was tanned just dark enough to perfection, she was tall, at least 6,8 foot tall. Her red lips stretched to a playful smile and her perfect teeth were whiter than snow.

"Sorry for coming so late Carlisle, I got caught up with my dog, he was just so whiny when I told him I needed to go and help a friend." She grinned and walked perfectly in those stilettos red bottom high heels. Her dress she wore made her look like a goddess walking upon the clouds with the white snow underneath her.

Humams would think of her as a crazy woman for wearing such a revealing outfit in such weather.

"Coraline, it's fine, you didn't need to come if you were busy." Carlisle smiled kindly.

"Don't be a dummy, of course I had to, you did save my life before, I owe you."

The closer she came the more frightened Aro seemed.

"Mis- Mis. Colarine, how did Carlisle save you?" Aro smiled a twitched smile.

"I didn't save your life, I simply payed for you cab." Carlisle sighed with a roll to his eyes.

"Oh? Are you Ero?" Coraline pointed a perfect nail towards the head of Volturi.

"It's- it's Aro, ma'am." Aro said with a bow to his head.

Seeing their boss bow down his head to some random vampire got the rest to wonder who this woman was. For their boss to bow frightened then she was someone important to him, and someone much more stronger than anyone else.

"I see, did I say at any moment when I arrive for you to talk?" Coraline said as she changed her trajectory towards the man, her smile never faltering, yet she wasn't smiling in happiness, in fact she was beyond pissed, she hated being talk to when the other wasn't her acquaintance.

"Bo-no ma'am."

"So why are you still talking then?" Her red eyes flashed, before she turned them towards Carlisle. "So, why did you need me again? What's happening? A tea party?"

"Not at all, there was a misunderstanding, we just wanted to make sure that if the misunderstanding wasn't cleared up then we had back up." Carlisle said with a look behind him.

"Oh? If that's all then you can tell me all about the misunderstanding and I can clear it for you." Coraline then appeared in front of Carlisle, waiting for him to explain.

"Well, do you remember the human girl Edward had taken a liking to, but turned out she was his soul mate in the end?"

"Yes, you meet up with our vampire law and made sure that she would be turned, is she turned?" Coraline said. 

"Yes, I never go back on my word, especially when it comes to a law."

"I see, continue."

"Edward and Bella, the human, had a child-"

"Speak your next words wisely Carlisle, you know how strinct I am when it comes to our bretheren rules." Her smile swiped off completely as her red eyes flashed again, something murderous in them, this made the red uneasy and the others started to get ready for a fight.

"Calm down everyone, it's alright." Carlisle held up his hand. "The child was born from Bella when she was a human."

"Human? My goodness and is she alive?" Coraline asked shocked.

"Yes." Carlisle nodded. "She's fine, the child lived as well, she's right there."

The blond haired vamp turned to motion a girl ontop of a werewolf. 

"Are you certain that the child is not turned?" Coraline connected eyes to the young girl, who seemed to cower back.

"Yes."

"May I see her?"

"Of course."

"Wait-" Bella spoke up looking scared, she knew her daughter doesn't go forward unless asking for permission from her.

"Come here child." Coraline said as the girl quickly hopped off of Jacob who looked confused and panicked.

She hurried toward the woman with her vampire speed and arrived as quickly as possible.

"Let me get a look at you." Coraline walked around the small child who stood tall like a soldier, her head high and her back straight. "Color kn her face, unlike us, a... heart beat." Coraline said as she crouched down and leaned her head against the child. "It's true."

She stood up abruptly her smile back on her lips as he turned towards the Volturi. "The misunderstanding has been cleared, you may now leave."

Just as her voice was heard every Volturi turned back and disappeared.

"Well Carlisle I'll be going now, I have some business elsewhere, but do make sure to keep in contact, I'll be visiting soon since my business will be moved to your town, farewell, everyone... dogs." Coraline nodded at her brothers and sisters, and turned to the wolves and gave a small approving look.

Then disappeared.

"Who was she Carlisle?" Alice said as she looked confused. "I didn't see her at all."

"She is Coraline, no one knows her last name, but old vampires like me and the Volturi know that she was the one who created the rules for us vampires, you may think that it was the Volturi to make sure our race would survive, but it was her who actually did so."

"She's that old?" Bella asked in amazement. "What's her ability?"

"Everything." Carlisle said with a warm smile.

"What do you mean everything?" Edward asked as he looked at his father, his eyes soon widened as they looked back at the spot she had been at.

"She has all abilities, from reading minds, extreme stregth, more speed, controlling the elements, seeing the future. Everything, but imagine, being alive for so long and honing those abilities? She is practicaly the queen of vampires, everyone thinks it, they know it, yet we don't say it. Coraline hates being powerful, she's even tried to kill herself more than one occasion. But the usual methods we use for one another in war, are completely useless on her. She's tried everything."

"How do you know?" Alice asked.

"She made me kill her, find out many types of ways to kill vampires, but nothing works."