Boredom

Mira Lunkuro is a young god, he loved everything in the god realm and spends his time looking out of his bedroom window and gazing down at the lower commoner God's town outside of the Royal palace. He would always be seen from his window drinking sweet milk from a saint cow. The best milk that there was in the god world or any world at that matter. His gaze could be seen looking beyond and in a daze. He loves peace and staying inside the palace, listening to his father talk about the throne and power that will be given to him and accompanying him to his meetings with the council and hearing ways to better the god world...

Like hell he did!

He hates this life, when he was younger and still didn't have the tittle of crown prince he would always be outside the palace and battling other God's to see which was more powerful, of course after every battle he would always win but he still searched high and low to find a worthy rival, but none ever showed.

His powers only grew stronger and his opponents became less and less until one day a decree came from his father.

"From this day forth my youngest son Mira will be given the position of crown prince!" His words were law of course and not even Mira could deny.

Then he snapped, it was the day that he was to take in his first concubine.

"Fuck this!" He had shouted.

Mira was sitting on a plush and beautiful crafted chair his natural red hair was pulled back and high showing he was single. His beautiful pale flawless complextion rivaling every single goddess in his world, and in every other. Mira, along with his father and mother as well as strong clans and their daughters were gathered around the polished wooden table outside in the guarden.

This sudden outburt was due to the non stop chatter between the clans and their rivalry to have their daughters marry the crown prince. The young prodigy God had snapped at a single comment concerning a couple called innocent woman who when seen by him was seen right through she was nothing but a two faced snake.

"Crown prince Mira Relin Lunkuro!" His fahter had broken the sudden tense atmosphere.

"No!" Mira had countered, shocking his father and the rest further, the young Prince was known to be silent, very polite and obedient, even when battling long ago in his youth. "I'm sick of sitting and going to your ridiculous meetings, I never asked to be crown prince! From this day forth I relinquish my position as crown prince, let my older brothers fight for it! I was not born to rule, I want to go out into the world and fight! I want to fight! This place! This place is! BORING!"

And with a flick of his wrist he vanished before everyone's eyes.