A Nerd's Secret

I'm the usual nerd that everyone talks about, glasses and short neat hair combed to the side. My body slim and lean with the school's uniform, a grey shirt, and black sweats. My scores high and top over the entire school, number one for every test they throw at us. Always an A+ on quizzes and even classwork. I'm weak and fragile when it comes to sports, not very good with women. But that's what everyone sees, I'm nothing that they believe I am. Although I'm a genius when it comes to school. But when I'm out of school I'm always doing missions.

My parents are, as they like to call themselves, the people that take out the garbage... We're hit men most likely. My body is filled with tattoos of days and events that I will never forget, my first time shooting, my first time torturing someone, killing, stabbing, stalking. Everything you can think of that we hit men do on missions. My tattoos are covered by the school uniform, although my grey t-shirt doesn't cover my arms, so I always wear a grey jacket.

My body is lean, I don't have that much body fat where I don't need it and my stomach is flat and slightly chiseled with a four pack. My skin pale, since my missions are currently at night, and during the time of the day I spend it at school inside or at home training my senses and skills.

My glasses are only for show, I have amazing eyesight since we're hit men our sight is better than humans. We can see amazing distances. Like our eyes, our strengths and smell are heightened as well. Smelling what you ate yesterday in the morning after eating other foods and brushing your teeth. Or who you spent the day with after coming home late at night.

I can lift a regular truck up with little effort, and break concrete without getting a bruise. But this gift comes with a catch... We have to eat food almost eight times a day to keep our stamina.

My name is Aaron Crenshaw, I'm an apprentice hitman, I live with both my parents, with my soon to be little sister inside my mother's womb. We all have black hair, my father has brown eyes while my mother had grey eyes. I got my dark night black eyes from my great great grandfather. One of the best hit men in our lineage.

This is my story of how my life twisted when I found myself rejecting my unusual life and want a normal one.