1: Returned happiness

The five-year-old little boy was running around playing with his wooden sword while Tiara sat under the shade of cherry flower blossom playing guzheng near their cottage.

She would occasionally let out a soft giggle watching him get immersed in his role as he acts out being a prince fighting an evil King who wanted to destroy the world.

Jungkook had accepted Tiara with an open heart and begun to move on from his dreadful past and with every passing day, he was getting more lively, and naughtier and Tiara had grown to love every side of him even more.

They were living in an enchanted forest away from all three realms also known as the forest of Doom. Nobody dared to go into the forest as it was home to many magical creatures and demons making it one of the most dangerous places in the universe.

However, Tiara was a demon queen so naturally, all the demon creatures bowed down to her, and due to her kindness, all the other non-demonic magical creatures accepted her and Jungkook's presence in the forest

Jungkook came running beside her and laid down on the ground placing his head on her lap, trying to catch his breath. Soon he began to lose himself in the tune of the music Tiara was playing. The melody held so much longing and a deep heartwrenching feel to it that it made Jungkook curious to know more about the musical piece.

"Noona this music is so beautiful, did you compose it " Tiara nodded her head continuing playing the instrument "What is this melody about?" her hand abruptly stopped playing as
Tae's voice started to resonate in her mind.

"How about I write a song for you?" he had offered her.

"Okay you write a song, I will prepare a piece of music for your song. how is that?" she had responded.

Even after all these years thinking of him made her feel like being ripped rather than cut. The pain was so intense that sometimes she wondered how was her body taking it all and surviving. However, not being able to forget him was not the thing she loathed the most about herself but the fact that she still loved him even after everything he made her go through.