1.

"Let's go in there," Niall says, pointing to the store across from them called Zumiez.

"Niall, that store is so expensive."

"Let's just go in and see okay?" Niall insist, pulling on Louis' arm.

Louis sighs. "Fine, but I'm not getting anything."

Niall smiles in triumph and leads Louis into the store. Niall immediately starts looking through the racks of incredibly overpriced t-shirts and jumpers. They're all name brand clothing items but still, eighty pounds for a t-shirt is just a little excessive. Louis looks at things nonetheless, but he doesn't even consider buying them.

"You know, I really wish I had the money for this stuff," Louis tells Niall as he pulls out a black Adidas t-shirt and holds it up to his chest.

"Just get it."

Louis laughs. "Yeah right. I'm two payments behind on my car bill. I can't go spending the little bit of money I do have on clothes."

"Are you really struggling that much?" Niall asks after walking over to the clothes Louis' looking at.

"Yeah, I am," Louis says sadly. "Honestly I'll probably have to sell my car or something."

"How will you get to class? I'd drive you but you have daytime classes and I take night ones."

Louis shrugs and puts back the shirt. "The bus or train, I guess. I don't know. If I don't find a way to make money fast I'm genuinely screwed."

Niall gives his friend an empathetic look. "You know I would help you if I wasn't in the same boat, right?"

Louis smiles sadly, "I know Ni, I know."

Niall nods. "Just let me see if they have the socks I want and then we can go."

Louis lets Niall look around for a little bit longer while he looks through other racks and shelves at items he knows he'll never be able to afford. It's fine though, Louis' not too concerned with having only the best clothes. He's a uni student, no one gives a shit how you dress there.

The real problem is that he doesn't have enough money to pay for his car, student loans, books, and besides Ramen noodles, his food. His job as a cashier at Tesco just isn't cutting it. He can't get another job though, because his day is booked with school and studying. He'll never be able to get out of debt or buy a flat on his own if he keeps making £9.50 an hour.

Louis continues looking at the clothes and mentally picking the things he likes best out, when a stranger comes and stands next to him, looking through the same rack of clothes he is.

Louis hates it when he has to shop for clothes right next to someone because he feels like they're judging his taste. He's about to move to a different shelf but the guy next to him grabs his attention with his deep voice.

"I over heard you telling your friend you need money," the stranger says, still looking at the clothes and not at Louis.

Louis gives the guy a weird look. Why was he was ease dropping on him and Niall? Louis doesn't think much more of it though, and engages in the conversation.

"Uh," he hesitates, "Yeah, I do...Why?"

The guy turns to face him. Louis notices his green eyes and unnaturally perfect facial features. Not to mention his height. He's got to be at least three inches taller than Louis is. It's quite intimidating.

"I think I can help you," the man says as if it's a normal thing to say to a stranger. Louis' confusion must be clear in his face because the guy then says, "Don't worry, it's not illegal."

Louis debates in his head if he wants to continue talking to this man. For all he knows this guy could be a rapist or a murderer. He doesn't look like he wants to hurt Louis, but he definitely could. It's obvious this guy is strong, and Louis...well not so much. He desperately needs money though, and if there's a chance that this guy can give it to him, then he's willing to take it.

"What is it then?" Louis finally asks.

The guy pulls out a small white business card and hands it to Louis. "Think about it. Trust me, you'll make more than enough money. Your body is perfect for it." Then he turns and walks out of the store leaving Louis just as confused as before.

Louis looks down at the card he holds in his hand and reads what it says.

___________________

L U R E  Strip Club

Owner: Harry Styles

To contact call: 020-772-701

___________________

"Who was that?" Niall asks, holding his bag in his hand.

"Harry Styles, I'd assume," Louis answers, still starring at the card in his hand, a bit dumbfounded.

"What'd he want?"

Louis hands Niall the card. He reads it then looks back up to Louis with wide eyes. "Stripping? Boys can do that?"

Louis shrugs. "Guess so. I mean I would make a lot of money."

Niall hands the card back to Louis who takes it and puts it in his pocket. "You're not seriously considering becoming a stripper are you?"

Louis and Niall leave Zumiez and start walking to the mall exit. "No! No, of course not. I could never be a stripper."

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

A/N: So here's the first chapter, I know it's on the shorter side but they'll get longer as the story goes on. I hope you liked it :)

This is like the only time I'll ever say this cause it's annoying asf, but please vote and comment it helps sm xx

[edit:] don't call the fucking number guys lmao