20.

All of the next week Louis doesn't go to work and skips as many classes as he can without failing them. He's never felt this way before...he's never been depressed. It's not a nice feeling. Not at all. It feels like there's this weight on his chest that's constantly pulling him down.

He's had a lot of time to think about what happened. At first he tried to act like he was fine, like it wasn't that big of a deal. Then that wore off and he was forced to face the reality of it.

The reason he's so upset about it isn't necessarily the fact that he was touched that way. It is the reason, it's just...confusing. Louis' not hung up on Zack himself he's upset that people like Zack exists and that it's so easy for them to do these things and get away with it. Harry stopped him this time but what about all of the other times? What if Louis' not the only one?

At first he didn't understand why it's so different than every other time someone's hand 'accidentally' brushed against his dick but then he realized it's because he could've gotten out of those situations. With this one, Zack went into it with the intention of raping Louis, and if Harry didn't do what he did, Zack would've succeeded. All of the other people were just having fun and it's no big deal to Louis because it never got to the point where he was terrified or even scared at all. It's always been harmless but this time it wasn't.

He doesn't know if he wants to go back. He's not scared it'll happen again because he can be raped anywhere he goes and honestly, the club is probably a safer place because of how many people are there to catch it. He just feels like if he goes back then he's acting like nothing happened.

Louis hasn't told Niall or anyone else for that matter and he doesn't plan on it. He's starting to feel better now and he'll move on soon. He's not trying to brush it off but he's not going to let this drag him down. He's going to keep going with his life and do the best he can to do what he needs to do.

He'll probably be sad for a while and no, it's not something he'll just get over but it's not something that can be changed. It happened and there's nothing that can change that. Zack got away which isn't good but it means that there's no point in trying to chase him down. There's no way that Louis would be able to prove him guilty anyway. He's just going to pray that no one else has to go through it and that Zack gets what he deserves.

Sexual harassment is never something that should just be pushed under the rug and it definitely is a big deal. Anyone who's gone through it shouldn't feel scared or embarrassed to say something and Louis' not. He just doesn't see a point in talking about it if he's okay.

Louis has enough self-confidence to know that he's not a slut and that it wasn't his fault. It's like when people say that because someone is wearing a certain article of clothing that they're 'asking for it.' Just because Louis' a stripper and gives lap dances doesn't make sexually harassing him okay. Sexual assault is never okay.

He's moving on though, and that's why tonight he's going to go back to work. With the money he's made so far he honestly could quit if he wanted to but simply put, he just doesn't want to. Everything besides the Zack situation has been fun and exciting for him.

He's planning on thanking Harry again when he gets there because he feels like he didn't properly do it before. He wants Harry to know he means it and isn't just saying it because that's what he was supposed to say.

When he gets to the club he goes through his usual routine of changing. He says hi to Bebe who he sees walking around the club. She gives Louis a smile and a wave and Louis thinks she's really sweet for sticking by his side. He's very thankful for Bebe, he would've been so lost the first few nights without her.