22.

Louis leaves Harry's office feeling much better. Even if Harry still doesn't seem like the Harry Louis first met, it's okay because now Louis knows that he wasn't the one who made Harry mad.

Harry never really said that they could be friends but he did say that he wasn't stupid so Louis would like to assume that means that Harry doesn't mind Louis talking to him. Louis has a good week with that in mind. When he goes to work on Saturday he comes in happy and stress free.

When Louis sees Harry walking around he goes over to him to say hi. When Harry sees him Louis' happy that he doesn't turn away, instead he lets Louis come up to him.

"Hi," Louis says.

"Hi."

"I'm glad you're feeling better. I was thinking about coming in on Wednesday during the day to practice some more, is that okay?" Louis asks.

"Whatever, just lock up when you're done if I'm not there. Don't steal."

Louis hums. Can't promise anything." He walks away before Harry can say anything else. He knows Harry knows he's joking so Louis' not worried about it.

The rest of the night goes well and Louis even sees Harry again. They're not able to talk because Harry was busy but when Louis smiled and waved Harry gave a nod which Louis considered for Harry is the same as a giving a smile and a wave back.

Louis will admit, it still doesn't feel the same as it did before. Like on the day he came in to practice and Harry was joking around with him so much, but Louis will take what he can get and anything is better than being ignored.

❤ ❤ ❤

On Wednesday Louis wakes up kind of late. He has two classes to go to and after that he thinks that he's probably going to go to the club. He told Harry and Niall it was to practice, which it is, but Louis knows a part of him just wants to get to talk to Harry more.

Hopefully Harry will be there. Louis thinks that the odds of that happening are pretty high. Honestly sometimes it seems like Harry lives at the club. He's always there and Louis knows that he has a lot of work but it has to get tiring at some point. If Harry likes working that much though, then whatever, that's his business.

When he gets back from his class he throws on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. It's getting a little colder out so even if his shorts contradict it, Louis also puts on his hoodie.

He texts Niall that he's leaving and he'll be back later then grabs his keys and walks down to the parking lot. He's so thankful he has a car, he'd be screwed if he ended up not being able to pay for it. Now that he's doing well he's happy he doesn't have to worry about that.

When he gets to the club he parks his car and then takes out the key Harry gave him that he just kept in case he decided to come back. He unlocks the door and walks in. There's a couple lights on so Louis assumes that Harry's here which makes him really happy.

Louis thinks about going to say hi but decides not to bother him and just get to work. If Harry wants to say hi he'll come out himself and do it. For now Louis just works on his dancing.

He's gotten quite good at it. He's been working at the club for almost two months now and he's learned so much since he first started. He's just as good as any of the other dancers and he makes a consistent amount of money each night.

Even if no one he knows will ever see him dance he takes pride in his talent. He never thought he'd be a good dancer but after some practice he turned out to be pretty decent at it, but he's nowhere near perfect so any practice is good practice and also a good work out.