25.

After taking to Harry, Louis doesn't really know how to feel. Part of him doesn't just want to forgive him so easily but what would be the point of staying mad? He's over it and he doesn't want to hold a grudge. If Harry can continue to be nice then Louis will be able to keep trying to get to know him and that's what he wants, right?

He thinks that maybe he'll back off a little bit for a while because he doesn't want Harry to think that he's obsessed. He knows that Harry said that he doesn't bother him, but still. He just wants to give it just a little time. Wednesday if Harry's around maybe he'll try to talk to him a little but he's definitely not going to force anything on him.

He's happy that Harry said he could go in because he's been meaning to work out again. He never thought he'd say it but part of him actually enjoys working out. He likes how he's able to just forget about his worries and focus on exercising.

He told Niall about Harry and Niall said that it's crazy how his mood just changed so quickly. Louis agreed but he said that he still wants to get closer to Harry, which is true.

They're at this weird stage where they're not close but they're pretty much friends. Louis hates that this is such a struggle, it's been way too long. Over two months and they're still not where Louis would like them to be. Hopefully the chase will be worth it and in the end Louis will be happy with his relationship with Harry.

Wednesday comes around pretty quickly and Louis' both excited and nervous. Harry might not even be there but Louis' still anxious about possibly seeing him. His plan is to just focus on dancing and hopefully Harry will come out of his office himself.

As he packs his bag Louis makes sure to put the key Harry gave him in his pocket. He's very forgetful sometimes and it would really suck if he had to drive all the way back to his dorm just for a key.

Once he has everything he leaves for the club. Because it's colder out now he made sure to wear a sweatshirt and joggers. He hates actual winter coats so he just uses his heaviest hoodie instead. He brought shorts to change into because it's easier to move on the pole when he can use his skin for friction. He has a few bruises on his arms and legs because if it.

When he arrives at the club he's hit with déjà vu. It hasn't been that long since the last time he practiced, but the feeling of doing this same thing before still happens.

He gets inside and puts his bag on one of the bar stools so he can dig through it for his speaker. He looks around and sees that Harry isn't anywhere to be found and because he's lazy he decides that he's just going to change right here. Fastly, he discards his joggers and slips on the shorts before he gets caught.

He quickly falls back into his old routine of practicing. He dances for a little bit and then because he didn't eat breakfast he starts to get really hungry. He brought a little bit of money so he decides on going to the McDonald's down the street, even if it sorta defeats the whole purpose of exercising in the first place.

After getting his food Louis comes back to the club and unlocks the door again. Inside he finds Harry standing behind the bar with what he assumes is some sort of checklist to make sure everything's where it's supposed to be or something. When Harry hears the door close he looks up.

"I thought you left and forgot your bag," Harry says referring to the duffle bag that's still placed on the stool.

Louis brings his food over to the bar and sits down across from Harry, "Nope, just went to get food."

"Doesn't eating McDonald's right after working out kinda defeat the purpose?" Harry asks pulling out his phone to answer a text.

"I guess so, but I don't really care, honestly," Louis admits as he eats his fries.