45

Time seems to just fly by when you love someone. When Louis thinks about it, five months of being in a relationship is actually quite a bit of time but he feels like him and Harry just got together.

It really is crazy how much they've grown as people and as partners. Harry started as a closed off workaholic who put business before friends and family but now, he's the sweetest and most caring person there is. Louis' always known that deep down Harry was that person, it just took some time and a lot of determination to truly bring it out in him.

Louis, well you might as well have called him Cher because he was so clueless it hurt. That's okay, he realised how he really felt and now he's in a relationship that he thinks is going to last a pretty long time.

"Louis, I feel like we've been left out of the loop for so long," Liam says, bringing a bowl of popcorn out into his living room where Niall, Zayn and Louis are watching a movie.

"Yeah, it's really not that hard to pick up the phone and call us," Zayn agrees.

Louis takes a handful of popcorn but before eating it he says, "I know, sorry. I was just so overwhelmed with my own feelings and stuff that I kind of forgot."

"How do you forget to tell your best friends about your relationship."

"I told you guys like three weeks after it happened, that's not that long."

"Still."

Louis just shushes then both and makes them focus on the movie instead of making him feel guilty. Him, Liam and Zayn haven't been spending as much time together lately because Louis' semester finals are coming up which means loads and loads of studying. There's also the fact that Louis got his new job working at the café on campus.

Things just really have been falling into place and even if he's stressed out with school, everything else seems to be going his way so Louis' definitely very grateful for that.

After the movie ends, Louis and Niall stay for a little while longer but then they both decide it's time to go. Louis drove them both so they obviously ride home together.

"You know," Louis says.

"What?" Niall asks before Louis can finish.

"I was just thinking about how without you, I don't know what I would do."

Niall playfully rolls his eyes. "Let's not get all sappy."

"But it's true, you've stuck by my side for as long as I've known you and I honestly couldn't ask for a better friend."

"Yeah? Well if we're sharing our feelings and shit I guess I should probably tell you that I'm thankful for you too."

"Okay, that was nice but now I'm over it."

Niall laughs. "Yeah, me too."

When they get back to the dorm Louis changes into more comfortable clothes and then gets all his books and brings them to his bed. Before actually starting, Louis goes on his phone to check his notifications.

He sees that both Harry and Bebe have texted him so his clicks on Bebe's first and reads it.

Bebe: Hey, Noah and I were just thinking about you and thought we'd tell you there's a new dancer now...she's not as good as you tho

Louis smiles at the message because even if he doesn't get to see them very often, he's still good friends with both Bebe and Noah. He texts back saying that they should be nice to her because it made him feel so much better knowing he had a friend.