5.

All through the morning Louis spent his time doing research on stripping. He found some good videos on YouTube of former strippers or current ones giving advice or just stories in general. All of them were girls so some of the advice didn't apply to him but there were a few things that stood out.

The first thing that kinda scares Louis is having to buy his own clothes. He doesn't know why he didn't think about it before but where else would he get the outfits right? The problem with this is he's broke and if the stripping thing doesn't work out he really can't afford to waste any money on clothes he'll never wear again. He doesn't even know how he'll buy the first outfit.

The second thing that isn't very good is that in strip clubs the strippers have to pay to dance there which is usually called house pay. Also, most clubs don't "hire" you. You audition and then you rely on whatever amount of money you make during the night and not a pay check.

Something that was good, though, was that all of the people he watched on YouTube always said that they made back the amount of money they spent on clothes or house pay.

Another nice thing is that as of right now Louis doesn't have to pay for rent. He does have student loans but he has time to pay those off. The only significant thing that absolutely has to be paid is his car bill. Plus he has to pay for gas which nowadays is way too overpriced. There's also food and toiletries and random things like his phone chargers because everyone knows Apple chargers are shit.

The last thing Louis was stupid not to consider is lap dances. At pretty much any strip club the customers can pay for those. Louis' never been a very sexual person. He's only had the real thing a couple times. He's not very experienced which might prevent him from being able to please the customers. Harry could be right about most people not focusing on his skills when he's on stage, but when he's up close and personal like that it's not really something he can hide.

It doesn't really matter though, he can think of the cons all he wants but Louis knows he doesn't have another option. Okay so maybe he could just get a different job but that would require applying and waiting to be hired. Then he'd have to work for a week or two before he gets paid and he doesn't have time for that. His car payment is due in a week.

Thankfully Harry's letting Louis just watch tonight which he appreciates a lot because there's no way he would've been ready to dance by tonight. Hopefully, he can get by with just wearing jeans and a shirt because he doesn't have anything else besides sweats. If this does happen Louis will definitely have to go shopping sometime during the week.

He did some research on LURE specifically, too. He found out that Harry, is in fact, the owner and he also owns two other strip clubs and two regular clubs. Apparently, he's pretty wealthy and he owns a lot of other places too.

At LURE there are girl and boy strippers which Louis thinks is pretty cool because then it accommodates everyone's preferences. It'll just suck if he has to give a girl a lap dance. It's nothing against women it's just Louis is gay as fuck and he just won't know what to do. It's worth it for the money though.

As of right now Louis' at a frozen yoghurt place with Zayn and Liam. He hasn't told them yet and he's not going to unless he's one hundred percent certain that he's going to go through with it. He feels kinda guilty but he'd rather not cause a scene in the middle of a yoghurt place.

"Louis," Liam says as he snaps his fingers in front of Louis' face. "You there bud?"

Louis focuses his eyes and zones back in. "Yeah sorry. Got distracted."

"Oh well, Zayn was just saying that we should go out tonight."

"Um," Louis pauses and tries to quickly think of an excuse to tell them, "I can't, I've got a lot of homework."